Welcome to the Twilight Saga Wiki, and thank you for your edit to the User:Ylabhar page!
There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Y., I've had to delete your pictures given their low quality. Since they've also given me the impression they've been bootlegged during a projection, I'll advise against reuploading them. Thanks! MinorStoop 13:52, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- See above.
- "Everyone is free to do What he wants,"
- Nope - there are rules for editing to this wiki.
- "so please do not interfere in my work please"
- It's my job to do so, if needs be. Sorry.
- MinorStoop 14:25, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Last warning, Ylabhar - do it again and I'll block you. Those pics are too low quality to stay, and certainly look like bootlegged. MinorStoop 15:03, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- That's what you've been doing. And the answer is still no, for the same reasons. MinorStoop 15:31, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
Please, be aware that double square brackets [] are the standard way of linking pages on the wiki, and that Tracey Heggins' page is too small to support pictures. MinorStoop 22:53, January 13, 2013 (UTC)