Welcome to our wiki, Twister115, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
We're really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Iluvgracie129 23:50, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
First I'd like to say welcomme to the wiki. And second please dont post pictures inside these ===. Its not a proper format for pictures. -- (talk) 18:08, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
- No worries. You fixed it. (talk) 18:32, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I fixed it... you dont have to leave the wiki because you've made a mistake or two. You learn from those mistakes and now know what not to do. (talk) 19:11, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
Adding pictures to pages.
Twister, it's generally a good idea to work in source mode when adding pictures to pages - it helps to arrange them properly on a page. Best, MinorStoop 07:30, December 20, 2011 (UTC)