Welcome to our wiki, Pirakafreak24, and thank you for for your edits! There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a best great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
We're really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Sorry I was a little late. ;) ~ Bella Swan 20:27, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
Hi -- I saw your message to BellaSwan about not being able to roll back the vandalism last night. I'm sorry you stopped by between cleanups! That said, you can always "Undo" vandalism without any special rights. Go to the page "History" tab. Then click "Undo" next to the vandalism edit. You'll get an edit screen; just save the page. And voila -- page restored! It's a few more clicks than rolling things back, but still very effective. -- Wendy (talk) 03:23, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- yeah. it wasn't pretty last night. hopefully they all got bored. -- Wendy (talk) 04:36, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
I actually can't do anything at all, and doing what Merrystar suggested is probably your best option at this point. I'm not a bureaucrat (at least, the last time I checked), which means that I can't make anyone a rollbacker, an admin, or any other position. Last I checked, only User:Operation Twilight was a bureaucrat, and I've tried emailing her and such before, and she hasn't responded. Her last 3 edits were in September 2008, and before that, the rest were in February and March 2008. So, I don't really think she's active, but you could always try asking her to become a rollbacker. ~ Bella Swan 13:01, 27 November 2008 (UTC)