Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Oh, and btw, welcome! ;) ~ Bella Swan 22:20, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
Thanks a lot! The new main page idea you have looks a little weird, I don't know if it's because I'm in ie or your just still working on it, but the boxes seem to be overlapping each other. I did mean to ask you, do know the copyright for the image of Bella you uploaded for the featured article? Thanks again! ~ Bella Swan 16:10, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- It looks much better now, and no problem about the images. I'm just used to Wikipedia's super strict image rules, and I just didn't know. Thanks. :) ~ Bella Swan 21:12, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
main page/featured article
hi, i just wanted to say thanks for creating the featured article program and also that i liked your idea for the main page. :)
Iluvgracie129 00:37, 27 October 2008 (UTC)Iluvgracie129
quote of the month
i liked your idea for the quote of the month..if the other admins agree you should install it. Iluvgracie129 15:30, 31 October 2008 (UTC)Iluvgracie129
- I noticed that on the main page, the images of the book redirect to their respective articles, are we doing that with the question mark image as well? Before, it linked to Breaking Dawn, and I could do it, but I was just wondering if you didn't do it for a specific reason. ~ Bella Swan 01:39, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
Re: Moving pages
Hi there! I tried initially to move the pages, like you suggested, but I wasn't able to since the new pages I wanted to move to already existed. Is there a different way around this than to copy and paste, as I did? Thanks for your help. TagAlongPam (talk) 20:06, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
- Ah ok, sorry about that. Thanks for letting me know! And yes, I just finished the contest. :) TagAlongPam (talk) 20:38, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
- Hi, I'm trying to move Renesmée Carlie Cullen to Renesmee Carlie Cullen, since it is not supposed to be spelled with an accent, but there is no check box that allows me to delete the page I'm moving it to. I guess only admins have that option, since I'm told to ask an admin to do it for me. Could you help me out? Thanks again. TagAlongPam (talk) 17:53, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
Hey, I created the page The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide and was trying to put it in the books category. I typed it in but when I saved the changes, the category did not show up on the bottom of the bottom of the page and it didn't register in the category. When I went back to try and edit the page, it had the text that said I had categorized the page but it still wasn't categorized when I saved the page. Could you please look at it and see what the problem is??
Many thanks, Iluvgracie129 03:25, 24 November 2008 (UTC)Iluvgracie129
hi and by the way, thank you for helping me with my editing error. I noticed a problem today. I went to my user page and saw that Atukamlitib, another user, had deleted my page and vandalized it. I undid their edits, protected my page so only admins could edit it, and left a polite message on their talk page asking for them not to vandalize. Is there anything else I should do? It seems as though this user has a history of vandalism. Thanks.
Iluvgracie129 16:47, 28 November 2008 (UTC)Iluvgracie129
Hi, sorry to continuously bother you but I was wondering how you added something to a template like this:
or create a new one. Thanks!
Iluvgracie129 17:08, 30 November 2008 (UTC)Iluvgracie129
- Never mind, figured it out. Thanks anyway.
Iluvgracie129 17:11, 30 November 2008 (UTC)Iluvgracie129
thank you for blocking Don corleone. I was going to but I waited to give them a chance to reform their ways. obviously, it didn't happen. So, thanks very much for blocking him or her before I had a chance.
Iluvgracie129 22:14, 7 December 2008 (UTC)Iluvgracie129
Happy New Year to you too. :) For right now I actually think we're ok, the template we're using now is working, but it would be nice to create a separate template for each of the species in the series. I just don't have the time to do it, but when I do, we won't need to hide anything in the template, and the individual templates can be used for each species. ~ Bella Swan 00:02, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
I somehow need to get this code of html:
<a href="http://twilighttopsites.com/"><img src="http://twilighttopsites.com/button.php?u=BellaKathrynSwan" alt="Twilight Topsites" border="0" /></a>
- That's great. The idea of an imagemap hadn't even occurred to me, thanks! ~ Bella Swan 20:02, 17 January 2009 (UTC)