User page's deletion
Does the expression "Broken links" mean anything to you? MinorStoop 08:12, February 1, 2014 (UTC)
- It should, since you had a whole load of links to pictures that weren't there. You can't expect other people to do it for you. MinorStoop 13:00, February 1, 2014 (UTC)
Re:This is a terrible wiki
- Thinking on it, you're right in believing that it is fair for you to be answered on the points you make.
- Mostly you, MinorStoop, object to everything anyone says, and when a Wikia contributor edits something, you fix it, even though it's right.
- This wiki has been built by essentially three people: Charmed-Jay, TagAlongPam, and myself, considering also my previous incarnation as Ngebendi. You can also add LuckyTimothy, come to think of that - there may be other people, who stopped editing before my time. I'll admit that this does not make this wiki my property, but it certainly gives me a greater understanding on what fits in. With Breaking Dawn Part 2 released last year in the theathers, and Smeyer unlikely to publish anything new in the series, it is very likely if not almost certain that there's nothing left to add/improve, except Meyer's and the actors biographies - even typos have been fixed. "Even though it's right" is, well, a canard.
- "And you also edit people's profiles, which I object to. You ask people not to edit your page; you go and edit theirs."
- Editing people's profiles, you've certainly got a point - but I'll dare you to find an instance where I had no reason to do so. MinorStoop 15:18, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
P.S. By the way:
|Please refrain from vandalizing pages, as you did to Venom. If this behavior continues, you will be blocked from editing the Twilight Saga Wiki.|
Blanketing a page to prove a point won't do. MinorStoop 14:45, February 7, 2014 (UTC)