Welcome to the Twilight Saga Wiki, and thank you for your edit to the User:MrsBlack97 page! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Sure! What exactly do you need help with? This might also answer some of the questions that you have. TagAlongPam (talk) 17:25, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, I looked into it and found this great tutorial that will walk you through all of the most important things that you need to know about working on one of these wikis. I strongly suggest you check it out, as it's very hard for me to help you when you don't have specific questions. Good luck! Let me know if you are still confused or unsure about anything after you read the tutorial. TagAlongPam (talk) 05:40, December 26, 2009 (UTC)