User needs to be blocked
Joham and other problems
When I have looked over the page Joham, I noticed that the template wasn't working any more. So, I tried to fixed, but it wasn't working that good, so could you please help me. I have some informations, but some of them were missing.
Another problem is or was it, that the user, removed all informations on the Renesmee page, I have talked to him/her. I would say, next time the user could be blocked. MrsLunchBox (talk) 15:21, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Re. Joham: You see the problem was, that the template wasn't working anymore. I noticed that the infoboy is depending on the species of the character. Maybe the vampire infobox needs an update or something in that way. I had an vampire infobox on my profil, but on day there was just the line "template:vampire inforbox", maybe it was my fault. I', not sure.
- Re. Sistina: Maybe you should warn the user because of the vandalizem, I would say mine was not that usefull. MrsLunchBox (talk) 16:15, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
You mind telling me why you reverted my edits? I think I can edit and change mistakes If I see them. And I don't think that it is your decision, I don't care if your an admin, your just another kid to me. You can block me from doing everything on this wiki, but you can't stop me from looking at it if I damn well please to. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Shadowmentor (talk • contribs)
I had just recieved a message on my talk page and I have just copied it so that you can have a copy of it and it seems that I am feeling threaten by the message, I have also responed to this message. Please can you sort this out before it gets worse.
posted that video of the battle from Breaking Dawn - Part 2. So why is it up on your profile page? And stop copying me with the quizzes, because it was my idea first.
- Thanks :D
Hey! I wanted to know what's up with undoing my edits? Was it the template? Can you discuss the template with other admins?
I was not threatening VampiresAndWerewolfsAreAwesomeAsHell23. I was just saying that it was like (s)he was copying me, because I was starting quizzes. And I felt threatened by VAW starting quizzes, in case they were better than mine. But anyway, it was wrong and I was selfish and it's in the past. I don't mean to be disrespectful to any of the admins or moderators, but just because you're an authority on this wiki, doesn't mean you can block me. That's censorship. Go on, block me if you feel like it, but I think you already know I'm the kind of type to go around and keep creating accounts.
And I am deeply sorry by offending/insulting anyone, especially VAW. And I promise it won't get any worse.
Is that all you're going to say?
Template & Sig
I just contacted Pam about it. Also do you know how to work picture signatures? I have this gif I made, but I can't upload it to my signature/preferences! Help! (?) I have to put the picture and copy and paste what time it is!
I'm sorry, I didn't know... I just thought that those old pictures would not sufice, since the series ended. I really like gifs, I didn't know they weren't allowed. And when are they allowed?
- Thanks for the info and will do.
Re: Power Infobox
I'm really sorry I've been an ass to you.
I know that it is asking a lot, but could you fix my talk page? I can't see any recent messages.
Thank you so much.
Thank you very much for your help
I would love there be a chat again!
I put all my pictures in a blog, and my fanifction also. I don't know which pictures you are talking about.
- I understand, but the pictures were just posey. But anyways, I like templates, and I think you should see what I put on Pam's page. About the background.
- Oh. :p And I'm fine, I guess. Preparing for a trip and writing more and more... My neck of the woods is nice. TeamTaycob 02:13, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
I wanted to know can you change the links and stuff to blue? The wiki looks kinda nasty. How about the thing that says "twilight wiki" stay but the links in blue and pink (I think that is pink, we'll find out what color it is.)
- Okay, but please try to turn the colors...
I just earned the TMZ Rookie Badge but when i went back to my profile page it did not show up.
Yes I did add some spaces I am sorry if it uoset you I just wanted to earn that badge.
The Host Wiki (Affiliates)
- Ok, I will and I will stop putting tabbers on pages here, I would have thought it would make the pages shorter on here, but with all the information still on it.
RE: Category Pages
I will, it was a only a suggestion, but I could have asked you for your approval before doing so. Sorry about that. :D
minorstoop ur a dumbass184.108.40.206 12:20, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Minor, I am a little concerned with Twilight=Mylife's edits, can you please check the users contributions. I know I am not one to complain about editing around here, but this user is starting to get a little annoying with me or other users having to revert the edits the user has done. Later Message
- Ok, what if I see her doing trollish on here, what should I? That is always a good question, but it seems like I might be over reacting a little bit.
Plus Minor I was thinking with the video's from Twilight-Breaking Dawn - Part 2 should be tabbed. It just makes the pages a lot more let me say it, smaller but with every single video still on it. I know it will be a pain, but I have shown everyone in a blog I have recently put up and it is Twilight Video Test, to show you and other admins on here that it might be a good solution to make those pages smaller. But if you and the other admins think so then I will accept it and move on. Thanks anyway.
- I will ask Pam, plus it might be a way to stop make those pages long. Thanks for the request comeback, plus I would like to express that it would be nice to have you on the Host Wiki as an Admin, I can make you one on their if you want. We could collaborate together and get it up to standards. At the moment, it is getting up on it's feet.
Re: Allowable user name?
- Let's just leave it for now and keep an eye on her edits, then. -TagAlongPam (talk) 15:40, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
La tua Cantante`
I have moved the information that was on that page on to the vampire page, so what do you think, I think it should be on there. Due to it a vampire "attribute" and if not you can revert the edit, but it so, then you can delete the page and leave the information on the vampire page. Just thought of an idea, it is under the legend part on the page.
- Ok, so, can it be put on the human page.
- Yes and I think it should be on the page. So can I edit it, so you can think it over.
- I have edited it, have look http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Human
- Yes, I can and I am sorry about it, I should not have done the edit with your approval first.
What do you mean?
Hey Minor can you please delete this for me, if you could please.
RE: Delete Please
I wonder who deleted them, that is a good question and yes, you were right someone has beat you to the "punch" so to speak.
- I have checked it and it was Pam that beat you and I only wanted them to just be on a blog, and on my talk page as a decoration, but people think different from me and so they are not coming on the wiki anymore. But they are on my computer and I can have access to them for my own person use and to me, they were only going to start arguments on here, so Pam did the right thing.
- Plus I also want to ask you would you like to be a back up admin on The Host Wiki, it is just in case I need another person to put into the place of an admin that has it's admin rights stripped off them due to he or she was rude towards me or other admins.
Re: Vampire age.
Right now our infobox says "perpetual age", so that would have to change. We used to list both ages (for the main characters, anyway) but I can't remember why we got rid of them. Maybe because people can see the years the characters were born and figure it out for themselves, and because it wouldn't be clear which year we should count up until (Twilight? Breaking Dawn? One of the movies, which take place in different years than the books? etc). At least the "perpetual ages" are clear and unambiguous. -TagAlongPam (talk) 04:47, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
- For my own two cents, I think that the ages should stay as they are, it would be too confusing to having to change every single one and it would cause a huge amount of confusion. So the ideal thing is to leave it has it is and don't change anything, because you'd have to change 100+ characters ages and that would be a pain in the ass to do and for my own point of view, it seems a little silly and I do think what Pam has said above is true and maybe when the time comes when Stephenie Meyer continues the saga we might consider it. But not right now, since the last movie for now was just released on DVD/BluRay. I do think that people should be smart enough to work out there age all by themselves, it would be useless to change it. Weather or not a user as suggested this, like some of the suggestions are to barbaric sometimes like with the tabber thing I suggested on the video pages for the movies, it was acceptable to be on those pages but not other pages. So the age thing is a little to difficult at moment, do you think the same?
RE: Wikipedia Links
I am sorry for those links, and I will try to be more careful next time.
Re: Filming locations
Caius and Athenodora gallery
I hadn't seen the message and that the Athenodora gallery was deleted until I posted the Gallery:Caius and Athenodora.
Oh, no it wasn't harsh at all I was just saying.
Hello, your the Admministator im used to so im going to ask: why on the title page is garret not classsed as a member of the denali coven, but he is on the actual denali page, just wondering thank you? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
Her name is listed in the Vampire Index at the back of Breaking Dawn, but otherwise she is never mentioned in the series. Go ahead and change the section heading for the "mentioned" characters if you'd like, that makes sense to me. -TagAlongPam (talk) 03:08, June 2, 2013 (UTC)