This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion, please do so on my current talk page.
RE: Breezing throughEdit
I deleted them, but the Wiki Activity page is wiped out now. Completely empty. Holy crap, I'm losing it.
TeamTaycob 21:23, February 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you so much for explaining!! I was seriously on the verge of a mental breakdown. I felt like I ruined the entire Wiki.
- TeamTaycob 21:41, February 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I guess the Wiki can be a bit unpredictable. :P
- TeamTaycob 21:54, February 3, 2012 (UTC)
- P.S. - And yes, a bear hug would ease the pain, though I'm not a wrestler and it looks fairly unfriendly.
- I may be one that dances with wolves, but getting hurt is not my cup of tea. I may still need to invest in knee pads if I'm going to continue playing hardcore, miscellaneous volleyball, though....
- TeamTaycob 22:06, February 3, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, I noticed that. He's probably just trying to be a jerk. He seems to be about nine year old boy (give or take) with nothing to do.
TeamTaycob 20:10, February 5, 2012 (UTC)
My younger brother is eleven and he acts nearly the same way. But yes, let's keep Max in the back of our minds.
TeamTaycob 20:36, February 5, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Family stuff...Edit
Well in some cases besides the Cullens I would still call the coven mates a "family". If they are a group who chooses to live (amicably) together, then they are probably close enough to be called a family. That would include the more friendly covens, like the Denali Coven. As for the unnamed family members, they should stay only if they aren't intuitive. Like there's no point adding "unnamed mother" to a page, since everybody must have a mother. But "unnamed brother" is actually useful since one wouldn't automatically assume that a character has a brother. -TagAlongPam (talk) 03:49, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry that was a mistake I forgot that Laurent was killed in new moon and not Eclipse.
David Cullen 12:18, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
Yes I do understand that part. But I forgot he was killed in New moon and not Eclipse sorry for that it won't happen again hopefully.
David Cullen 12:28, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
Forks High students Edit
I was just wondering if the category Forks High students is correct shouldn't it be Forks High School students ?
David Cullen 13:18, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
Can you please set the Forks High students page for deletation i dont know how to and i need to go now bye.
David Cullen 15:02, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
I already did, and deleted it as well.
TeamTaycob 15:14, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Family matesEdit
Alright, I might have taken it a little too far with the Volturi and the newborn army but I don't see the need for the snark on your end.
Lavenda 23:36, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
Southern vampire warsEdit
I know you renamed the page a while ago, but I can't help but wonder, if it's an event, then why wouldn't each word have a capitalized first letter, making it Southern Vampire Wars? Events are proper nouns, and I think that "Southern vampire wars" just looks funny, but still. The American Revolution isn't called the "American revolution." And with other wars, the "war" part always have a capitalized W. Civil War, World War I, World War II, Korean War, etc.
TeamTaycob 15:09, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
Well, if it's to just be consistent, then I guess there's no problem, really.
TeamTaycob 15:24, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Susanah Black Edit
Its correct only 1 'n'.
David Cullen 12:11, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Actors' age and subst template.Edit
We already have a template for birth dates and ages, it's here. A new template can be added to the "editor list" here (you might need to be an admin to edit that one). And I guess if you want to make another subst template, just follow the code used on our standard vandal one. -TagAlongPam (talk) 22:35, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
Photo-pop characters Edit
Hello, Can you please tell me what does photo pop characters in the category mean ??
Thanks David Cullen 04:13, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Birth dates Edit
It will be great if you also correct them. :)
David Cullen 13:36, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
Rose vampire Edit
Is it possible for us to remove something someone has entered. If we can then please remove http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Top_10_list:Best_vampire, User:Rose vampire is new in this wiki and I think did not clearly understand how the wiki works. Thanks David Cullen 15:08, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, thanks. I'm still learning. Can I ask you something? o.O Can I call you Mr. Onion? Don't blame me! You were the one who started all that grocery category! XD Just kidding. Nike's Girl 16:07, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, Mr. Onion. :) Nike's Girl 16:12, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Maxroxy and publicity. Edit
Okay, I'll call you Mr. Molina when you do foolinsh things.The thing is, that you almost never do foolish things. I'll call you Mr. Onion anyways. ;) Nike's Girl 17:00, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Hmm, again, you have done some stupid things (aka making Team garlic category, Team onion category) so, there is no reason to worry about, right? Nike's Girl 17:11, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
This kid is killing me. I saw some of his first recent trollings on Bells' talk page, and deleted the rude comments, but then I had to log off for the day, and it turns out he's only done more. I'll most definitely keep an eye on him. Best, TeamTaycob 18:32, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
- That seems a bit obvious, besides the fact that he's probably ten years old. I just can't take the "556677" thing seriously.
- TeamTaycob 18:49, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Vandalism Edit
Ban me, I don't give a fuck. I just think Twilight is a piece of shit. Therefore, I go and spam/troll. Simple as that. Catch my drift? :) Austin Belt 20:06, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
If you catch my drift like you said, then I believe that you see what I'm doing here. I might keep going, I might just stop....I guess we'll have to wait and see what my conscience tells me to do. :) Austin Belt 20:05, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Austin BeltEdit
Done. MS, you are on it. You monitor this Wiki like crazy, lol. Thanks. :)
TeamTaycob 20:57, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
Adoptive sisters Edit
The guide say :
The Amazon coven consists of three sisters, Kachiri, Zafrina, and Senna, all natives of
the Pantanal wetlands. The sisters never interact with humans except when hunting; they do not
associate with them or make any pretense of behaving in a human way. They are feral in
appearance and rarely leave the unpopulated wetlands except to hunt. Few vampires—including
the Volturi—have ever heard of this coven.
So I was just wandering if we should add them as Adoptive sisters in the family box. Also in the guide family part it say ______ is a member of the amazon coven along with her sisters
Thanks David Cullen 11:55, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Ok added the categories too.
David Cullen 12:46, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Your editsEdit
Ya know you better Shut up and just leave me ALONE cause i'm not in the mood to deal with somebody stupid enough to mess with people that leave a similar picture to yours so shut up and get off my freaking nerves! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Pennka (talk • contribs)
- "Imprinting-based relationship" doesn't really make sense since it implies the pages are relationship pages and not pages for characters who are in imprinting-based relationships. Maybe "Imprinters and imprintees" instead? -TagAlongPam (talk) 03:33, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
But they are books. They are unpublished books. Midnight Sun is a "companion novel". On the page for Forever Dawn it says "Meyer says that the book". As far as I can tell, they are books. Team-Jacob Girl"I'm betting on Alice" 20:42, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- If I could step in here—it doesn't seem like you're giving enough explanation of the category system for Team-jacob girl to understand. She probably doesn't realize that the category system is a tree, blahblahblah, and the "Books" category contains everything categorized as "Unpublished". -TagAlongPam (talk) 03:18, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
RE: User Pennka Edit
Have been away because of a bit of an emergency. Not sure if this user got taken care of or not. I'm sure you have probably gotten one of the other admins by now to handle it. You will probably have to do that for a few more days -- I'm not sure how long I will be absent from the computer. LuckyTimothy 20:48, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, it wasn't quite the emergency I was lead to believe it was, but you tend to overreact when it comes to your child, lol. LuckyTimothy 02:17, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for creating the page, MS. I would have done it myself, but I don't really have much time in the morning and the evening anymore. Sports, music, etc. is more time-consuming than I thought. Thanks! :)
TeamTaycob 02:01, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Violin isn't that scary...if you're good.
- TeamTaycob 14:41, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
- You'd make an excellent kazoo-player, I'd bet. All you have to do is hum into a piece of plastic.
- TeamTaycob 15:06, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Watch it, bud.
- TeamTaycob 01:38, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Referencing non-official sitesEdit
Re: "Familial" Categories Edit
I understand the predicament. I just figured that we should keep it at something less awkward until something better invades our brains. If you need any help, I somewhat enjoy meticulous work, and I'd love to help. And I try to leave a description if I feel it is necessary, and I'm sorry, I just didn't feel I had to justify my actions with my edit, so I'm truly sorry. -TheLunarEclipse
- Oh, and with the "Female" thing, I was trying to change one category, and accidentally messed that one up. My bad! -TheLunarEclipse
- Hey, it's my fault, and as you can tell, I haven't been very active in the last year, but I'm making a comeback, haha! I just saw that one page had that changed, didn't see the rest already had this, so I just reverted it without checking so I'm sorry! But good look with the categories, and yeah, I wish there was an easier English word for "Imprintee"... —Preceding unsigned comment added by TheLunarEclipse (talk • contribs)
hey wat up i dont think i know you but i just want to make some friends
Do you think...Edit
That this http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Reasons_why_the_Cullens_and_the_Volturi_should_work_together page should be deleted? There are no reasons at all. :) Nike's Girl 14:33, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the information. Plus this gives me more information to use this wiki more. Thanks again! Plus can you give me more information on the templates and stuff. This will help me heaps.
Has someone already taken care of it? I can't seem to find any comments or user contributions for the given IP. TeamTaycob 16:16, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Disposed of. Those comments were creepy. TeamTaycob 16:28, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
In correlation to badge obtainment. Edit
Thanks, I now think I know what it's meant by not just editing for badges. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they're talking about discouraging inexperienced users from editing just to get badges. -- ImperiexSeed, 3:01 PM, February 19th 2012
- Well, that's apparent, I was merely talking about the rules with the badges, that's it. But for any wiki, pointless editing produces nothing useful. Also, removing commas to get recognition is just immature. -- ImperiexSeed, 3:42 PM, February 19th 2012
RE: VF4 confessionsEdit
This user is getting on my last nerve. I'm not going to block her, but I did disable commenting on her so-called confessions blog. TeamTaycob 20:31, February 19, 2012 (UTC)
- ...This is a problem....TeamTaycob 20:45, February 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Look Minor, I was sticking up for my friend TeamTaycob that isn't a crime and I am getting annoyed with VF4's blogs. I am sticking up for those who are only telling the facts and what VF4 says isn't facts.
Hi, since there is a category for Hospital staffs I was thinking if I should add a category for the police and if yes than what do you think it should be named ??
Thanks David Cullen 12:22, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Shall I name them 'Forks police' ??
Thanks David Cullen 12:39, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Why make a blogEdit
Trust me, I appreciate that VF4 has her opinions and she's definitely entitled to expressing them, but she seems to realize that her blogs cause trouble when she makes them. I just want to keep what little peace there is around here.
Lavenda 14:11, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Dude, why? Edit
Seriously? Why did you undo my edits? You had no right. There are categories for Images of Kristen Stewart. There are categories for Images of Taylor Launter and so on. But you undo my edits. It seems like your doing it just for spite. I would really love to hear why you are always undoing my edits.
I not saying this just to piss you off. I believe in honesty and telling people the truth, not matter if it might hurt. I'm just telling you how I feel.
- First, thanks for taking time to talk this over with me. I recently had a friend read my last message to you, and I'm told I come across as bitchy. For that I'm sorry. I'm not normally so bold, but yesterday I was not having one of my best days.
- I see your points and I'm going to agree to disagree. We all have our opinions. Like I said before, I believe that everyone should just say what they feel.
- I see now that my last message sounded like a rant. I assure you it was not. I hope we resume our editing as normal with no hard feelings.
- Forgive and forget, as I always say. Maybe? :) Team-Jacob Girl"I'm betting on Alice" 15:41, February 21, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I was just wondering should the Quileute be a sub-category of Humans since a group of them are Shape-shifters and some were sprit warriors ??
David Cullen 14:29, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
Don't know I only went there to hide the gallery search thing and did not do anything else it just happened.
David Cullen 15:21, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
Top 10 listsEdit
i have created 2 top 10 lists
the first is top vampires
the second is the best powers
just wanted to tell u if u wanted to vote your fav
Hello55522 09:47, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
Why are most Peoples signatures like youres in bug wrighting 21:11, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
I know how but Wyh are they all the same nearly
I makes anything like Template:Key
Re: Photopop Character CategoryEdit
- I never liked it, but I wasn't in favour of undermining the Wikia staff members over it. -TagAlongPam (talk) 17:06, February 25, 2012 (UTC)
Stop it Edit
I'm going to an admin about you im sick of you undoing my edits you did it to my other account CharmeRuler
Mr.Stoop what did u mean on TeamTaycobsodealwithis's talk oage about editing pages and being an admin in a jiffy and messges to you? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Wyatt Matthew (talk • contribs)
Okay i have somebody from Wika Central working on i dont see the problem but ill aske somebody to fix and could we forget about the rumble we had about undoing edits?16:02, February 26, 2012 (UTC)
Maxroxy342 and his many other personalitiesEdit
I'm even more sick of this kid. I blocked his Maxroxy342 account for a month, and kickbanned his newest account "Maxroxy34teamtwilight12454". TeamTaycob 15:26, February 26, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Stubs Edit
You are certainty more knowledgeable with the use of categories than I. I only know that most articles are pretty much categorized how they should be and nothing really needs adding. The only categories I really add anymore is when I move an article that needs to be a blog and I have to put "Blog post". LuckyTimothy 21:19, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
Here is a link to prove there will be more then one volume for the New Moon Graphic Novel. http://www.twilightish.com/2012/02/new-moon-graphic-novel-gets-release.html
Re: New Moon graphic novelEdit
What do you think? Edit
Do you think there should be a catorgory for Graphic Novels? If each book gets two graphic novels, and let's say Breaking Dawn gets three, we will have ten graphic novels. Should there be a catorgory for them? It's just an idea I had. Let me know. :) Team-Jacob Girl"I'm betting on Alice" 15:37, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
Oh my gosh, I cannot believe I capitalized the N in novels! I am such an idiot. I was not thinking at all. I'm sure my mom (I was home schooled) would be so pleased. :( I am so sorry.
And about the catorgory making part, I thought I did. I added the catorgory "Graphic novels" and then clicked on it. I was told that was how you make a catorgory. Is that not the right way? Team-Jacob Girl"I'm betting on Alice" 20:22, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
That's for helping me with the category.
Hi so why did you undo my edit but please don't fall out with me but i dont understand why there is a * there
Re: Known humans page, and species-specific insults.Edit
Those list pages seem pointless to me. The category system can serve a similar purpose, and groups like hybrids and humans also have templates on the applicable pages that link to all the others. There is also a Vampire Index page that makes the "Known vampires" page redundant. I don't think we need the insult pages either; seems like the first one was the sort of thing that should have been moved to a blog but was overlooked. -TagAlongPam (talk) 03:44, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, is gallary made the same way a page is made but templates and categories are added to make it like that ??
David Cullen 11:40, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
David Cullen 13:52, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
how r u?
please send messege back when u recieve so i know u got it
hello55522 16:27, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Chat bansEdit
A few people from outside Wikis decided to troll this Wiki's chat, and things got very ugly very quickly. TeamTaycob 21:53, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. At one point they were all trolling, so all I really had to do was go down the list of users occupying the chat. 6 chat bans, at least 4 pages deleted, and one user blocked. This must be my lucky day. TeamTaycob 21:57, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't see why graphic novels shouldn't be considered books. They're just books with a different style and more focus on the images. -TagAlongPam (talk) 20:13, March 8, 2012 (UTC)
- On further thought, we don't even need a "Books" category if we have Published/Unpublished, because any book would fit under one of those two. If we're set on distinguishing whether things have been published or not, we're probably best off with only "Published books" and "Unpublished books". -TagAlongPam (talk) 15:48, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, so can you join chat so we could talk about the edits?
RE: Olympic Coven pageEdit
When I first loaded the page, the content was missing for me, too. I looked at the last revisions and rolled back the last edit, to see if anything would happen. The page went back to normal. Thanks for telling me. TeamTaycob 04:35, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
- No problem. :) But you really do need a new nickname. "MS" is getting old, and I could never get used to "Onion." I think I need some time to think. TeamTaycob 05:50, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Pic placementEdit
Alright, then. I thought it looked a bit awkward and I was about to change the rest but I got distracted by other things. I guess it really doesn't affect the pages too much - it's just my OCD kicking in. ;)
LavendaBrunette 18:28, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
Just letting a few of you know that I'm leaving today for a week-long vacation and I probably won't have internet access while I'm gone. Don't have too many parties while I'm away. -TagAlongPam (talk) 21:35, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
I just happened to see her talk page, and there is a block template there. What happened, exactly? TeamTaycob 13:45, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Trying to block yourself is a pretty bold move. It's just weird, though... TeamTaycob 14:12, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
No I only put it there to remind myself not to be argumentive all the time.
Edward Is Better 23 00:43, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Template Edit
Just about to do that, Minor. Thanks! TeamTaycob 15:28, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
RE: 1/2 cent Edit
LOL at me leaving me reply on the wrong user's talk page. Anyways, IMO, it probably wouldn't hurt. Charmed-Jay is hardly even around, TagAlongPam is on vacation and the only admins around here are TT and LuckyTimothy. But, whatever floats your boat. --Love and Lust 21:22, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Categorization policy.Edit
- Ehhh...I like keeping the movie stuff separate from the book stuff, since there are places where they diverge. -TagAlongPam (talk) 11:49, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
Candidates for deletion Edit
Been slacking off and haven't checked this page in a while, but I'm a bit confused with the categories up for deletion. At one point the film cast and actors were used for every page. And newborn army was as well. I'm sure you and Pam have been doing some reorganizing with the categories but before I deleted I was just curious about why. LuckyTimothy 17:45, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
It did not workEdit
hey! i put in the "code" you told me to put in for my signature but it did'nd work! i can tell you my password and then when your done my signature i can change my password! I JUST CANT GET IT !!!!!! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Twilightsagafan (talk • contribs)
Re: Gendered actorsEdit
RE: Blog Admins! and Hunger Games Edit
Re: User Flowerlove Edit
I'm so so sorry! Natlie is new, dont they get three strikes!? I can train her. Please! iT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!
Carlos Los Davis 01:53, March 28, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, me and Bells promised NO FIGHTING! Pleas MS you gotta understand!
Carlos Los Davis 01:59, March 28, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Comment editor - black on black.Edit
What did they say about contacting the admins? Any advice on what we're supposed to do? I went searching for an answer and only found people complaining that nothing could be done to fix it, with the exception of that wikia.css code you noticed (yes, it only works individually). -TagAlongPam (talk) 02:14, March 28, 2012 (UTC)
No more outings for me....Edit
I was offline for longer than I usually am, and a bunch of things happened and I can't keep up with them. I don't know how to really tackle the Bells/Carlos/Flawlessnat/Jasper chat feud, though. TeamTaycob 14:29, March 28, 2012 (UTC)
hey,it worked! i actully have a good signature,thanks so much.......lots of hugs and kisses
teamtwigirl 14:36, March 28, 2012 (UTC)
the user "carlos" or whatever,is really getting me going! Shes being really ''mean to bellscullen........................what is this wiki turning into to?
teamtwigirl 13:54, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
teamtwigirl 14:44, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
Comment on Mary (Hilda's coven)Edit
I...I just don't get it. People seem to hate me here, but that was so unnecessaery and random.
And the dressup was great. I would be fangirling over my ability to walk around in four-inch heels without falling on my ass even once, but you don't seem like the fangirling type... TeamTaycob 13:19, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
- You're the nicest, MS. :) TeamTaycob 13:42, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
I am but i am just making these pages so they will be there when we need them. It is going to be a fuss later if we don't keep them.
- Um, it will be a fuss later, why can't you see I am only doing the best for this wiki
- talk: Edward_Is_Better_23
- But I am only creating these pages because the job is easier in the future. If you choose to be on my side, you can actually say "hey, why not keep them. They will be used in future for more use." But if you keep on putting it for deletion I will create them again.
- talk: Edward_Is_Better_23
- Look Minor, I am over it, put them for deletion. I seriously DO NOT CARE ANYMORE. Like every single thing I do on here is being jugded. So why can't you just hear me out. please.
- talk: Edward_Is_Better_23
- Look Minor, I know that. But I am contributing to the wiki. Blogs are nothing. They are not talk pages. Please can you send the message out that I will be making those pages. I really want to make them my own work of art so that I can contribute to this wiki. All I am thinking I am not being counted as a user. I am being counted as nothing on here. So please I really want these pages to stay. I know I have made one page and it is called Breaking Dawn: Part 2 movie quotes that is only the page that seems to be staying. I am sorry for yelling.
- talk: Edward_Is_Better_23
- Thanks but I am sorry about yelling before. It was not called for and not on. Please forgive.
- talk: Edward_Is_Better_23
- I know but I yelled at you. I am sorry :D
- talk: Edward_Is_Better_23
- Hey I am asking community central to shut it down. So it will solve arguments and I am sorry that it has caused so much shit.
- talk: Edward_Is_Better_23
hey! I made a blog about my fanfic!
i need some characters for my fanfic
if u want to u can put down a character.
all i need is the name, species, apperience, personality, mate and power (if there a vampire)
plz go on chat
hello55522 12:30, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
You won't get rid of me that easily, Mr. MinorStoop. :P
Nike's Girl 14:52, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
- LOL, yeah, I did forget to comment on your new, amazing, blue bird-avatar. :)
- Nike's Girl 14:58, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
RE: EIB's blogEdit
Fine with me. TeamTaycob 14:19, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
- In the middle of un-bereaucrating myself, I wasn't given permission to do that since I was no longer an admin. Maybe EIB dealt with it quicker than I could. TeamTaycob 14:10, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I've recently tried to start a Wiki, dedicated to my favorite author and her novels...it didn't work out. :/ TeamTaycob 14:26, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Laurie Halse Anderson, a young adult author. She wrote Speak, Catalyst, Wintergirls, Fever 1793, etc. Her books are sad but they are so good. Seriously, she is the first author I recommend when people ask for book recommendations. I'm sort of her fangirl. :-P TeamTaycob 14:37, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Good choice. TeamTaycob 14:50, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
RE: What the hell was this supposed to be? Edit
RE: H vs. T Edit
Nope. I never got a prompt for it on the wiki, but imagine a notification is in my e-mail account. Seems I'm just an admin but whatever the case, while I appreciate being made an admin... I will not be editing there. LuckyTimothy 16:59, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Hmmmm... I didn't know that. While I was aware of the "User rights management" I didn't know that you could demote yourself at will -- just for other users. Good to know. LuckyTimothy 20:08, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
MS, the onionEdit
' "Be glad there is only _one_ MinorStoop - two would be two too many! :-P" - MinorStoop '
One of the smartest things you've ever said. :)
Nike's Girl 08:50, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
- LOL, I don't know if it was a compliment, so you shouldn't thank me at all. :)
- Nike's Girl 10:57, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Te-he, Nike's Girl - MinorStoop 1-0
- Nike's Girl 10:58, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
I see. TeamTaycob 18:26, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Tsk, tsk. TeamTaycob 18:57, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
thank you for the happy birthday! it was a fun day!! look,this is the way my signature came out!
Top Ten ListEdit
Hey, Onion, in this http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Hottest_cast_members page there are some pictures. Do you think they should be there? 'Cause I remember LuckyTimothy saying that pages like this shouldn't have images.
PS: Can you "shorten" my talk page like yours and TeamTaycob's without deleting the messages?? (that "archive" thing)
Nike's Girl 13:03, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- THANK YOU!
- Question: Can I have the "welcome to my talk page" section at the top of the page? o.O
- Nike's Girl 13:38, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Tracking senses. Edit
Thanks for answering. :)
Oh, and sometimes, (you may not believe this) you are just so freakin' adorable! <G>
Nike's Girl 11:28, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- L.O.L. Only you could think and write this. :)
- Nike's Girl 12:25, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
hi wanna go on chat?
Hello55522 12:29, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
This just reminds me of somethinig but I have a diffuculty remembering what it is... Can you help, Mr.Molina?LOL much?
Nike's Girl 13:20, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
T. Lautner galleryEdit
It's open. Go nuts. TeamTaycob 13:46, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
A Team For Mr.Molina('s onion)Edit
Every member of the Volturi and the Denali Coven has his/her own Team template. It's hight time Mr.Molina had his own, don't you think? It's up to you though... ;)
Nike's Girl 20:02, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know how to make templates.Especially Team templates. I'll ask DL then. Thanks for answering. :)
- Nike's Girl 20:48, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks :)
- Nike's Girl 20:51, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks!(although I don't know how this could help me... o.O) Oh, you are so helpful. <G> This is what I meant by "freaking adorable" and you answered me with that Swedish food... --_--
- Anyways, now how the "thing" that you sent me could help?
- Nike's Girl 21:28, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
In my "My signature" box in "My preferances" I don't put the code of my signature. I talked about this with LT and he gave me a code to put in that box. This code is "linked" to the page he created for my signature. So, the code I have in my Signature Box is stable. The only thing I can change is the code in the page of my sign. (I've learned how to change the colour, but not the font yet, since it has or something like this..)
Nike's Girl 09:51, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Aww, it's okay. :) *Jacob hug* It's not that important.
- Nike's Girl 10:00, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Just a second, I want to test something :
- Nike's Girl 10:08, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
Done. TeamTaycob 13:27, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- No problem, Onion. TeamTaycob 13:53, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- We're all special in our own little ways, Tim. TeamTaycob 02:39, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
I decided to forgive you. :) But, please don't call me something like this again, okay?
Because after you called me...what you called me, you said I was funny too, SO....
You should check one word's meaning before using it, 'kay?
Anyway I forgive you. You did the best, you apologised. :)
Are you tired of drama?Good. 'Kay I'll stop now. It's Easter, we shouldn't argue. :)
Happy Easter!!! :)
Nike's Girl 11:36, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
Candidates for deletionEdit
All of those pages you marked for deletion used to have content. What happened? TeamTaycob 13:50, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. Thanks. TeamTaycob 13:52, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Movie reviews pages.Edit
I say we keep them - except for the BD-2 one. That one's far too premature. Seven months isn't that long of a wait. Anyway, I think they should all stay because we've already made them, and they were made a while ago, at that. We've got a pretty opinionated crowd already, and they tend to share their love or hate for the movies, anyway, but they're not doing anything bad, I think. TeamTaycob 14:01, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
- I say go for it. I unlocked the Eclipse movie one for whatever you want to do with it. Keep them or move them, it's fine with me. LuckyTimothy 19:15, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, I just realized I never answered you about this. The Eclipse and Breaking Dawn pages aren't really empty, people just left their reviews in the comment sections. They have a different format than the Twilight and New Moon pages, but they've still been used. -TagAlongPam (talk) 20:56, April 14, 2012 (UTC)