Re: Alan Wake
Yup, it is from American Nightmare. I just played it a second time, and I enjoyed it more than the first [time], tbh. You really should play it; it's definitely worth the download. Savannah Star 23:50, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
- This is just me, but before you play all of those other games you're planning to play, you should start with American Nightmare. Tbh, I'm surprised than I even have time to play video games and go on Wikia; I've also been busy as hell nowadays. Savannah Star 23:16, October 22, 2012 (UTC)
I <3 Twilight
heyy tim um i was just wondering how do you get that template?
yeah that one!!! :) do you know how i would be able to have a template please.
Breaking Dawn 2 movie page
At your leisure, plese rename the BD2 movie page as it was before Annewbiz thought it wasn't suited. Meanwhile, I hope I got your archiving conventions right - couldn't be bothered to skim through 80+ messages to get to the goodies. MinorStoop 12:01, November 30, 2012 (UTC)
- By Pam more like. Sorry for the late acknowledgement, I was out of town for a couple of days. MinorStoop 18:19, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
If you don't mind, have this user Annewbiz blocked for a bit, will ya - I have asked politely too many times to check what's already on the wiki, and he does not even bother to listen. MinorStoop 22:11, December 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Not reacting to warnings. Not just here but on other wikis too.
- Mind you, when he was not going his own way, this guy did well, but we can have only one lone player here (CJ), don't you think so? MinorStoop 00:46, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
- P.S. Truth to tell, I remember at least one pointless editor here that should have been caught a lot earlier than (s)he did. I'd not repeat the experience. MinorStoop 00:51, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
It's been a while since we've interacted. So this is random, but there's this guy in my drama class, and for our monologues unit, he prepared like three different Joker monologues from The Dark Knight. They. Were. So. Good. Today we actually performed for an audience, and he did the monologue about how the Joker got his scars, and it was great. He had the makeup and everything. So I thought of you. Lol. Anyway, how's life? And have you seen BD-2 yet, because you musteth if you haven't already. TeamTaycob 03:01, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, I agree. I mean, nobody was able to see anyone's gift besides Kate's and Zafrina's. Eleazar telling Bella about her gift would seem sporadic and weird since the fact that his gift is the ability to see gifts was never explained. Gah. TeamTaycob 17:33, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
Happy holidays, Joker.
Twilight Wiki on Twitter
Hello! How would you feel about taking part of the responsibility for the Twilight Wiki's Twitter (@TwilightersWiki)? We maintain it daily but also like to have fun with it, and we would love to get someone active in the community to help out! We're happy to help out and show you what we do with it. If you are not interested in it, do you think there is anyone that would be/would maintain it pretty regularly? Let me know, thanks!
Grace 19:28, January 15, 2013 (UTC)
- I have no idea. I just noticed this morning. At first I thought I was stripped of my rights, but I can still block people, protect/unprotect pages, etc. TeamTaycob 02:13, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
LT, for what's worth it, I'll be away from tomorrow until Sunday. Hope you won't have much trouble here for that long without me and Pam. MinorStoop 19:01, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
Re: User rights
That was the "Chat mod" right - it's already part of the admin package. Don't really know why I didn't warn you. MinorStoop 04:35, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
List why the Team Jacob/Team Edward war is stupid
Just curious - were the contents of the page "Why the Team Edward/Team Jacob war is stupid?" intentionally removed? (see http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Why_the_Team_Edward/Team_Jacob_war_is_stupid?action=history) Is this deliberate, accidental or a difference of opinion? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Chantallef (talk • contribs)
New video feature enabled for test
I am writing to let you know that this community has been chosen to test out a new feature we just released: Licensed Video Swap. This is an admin only page, that allows for automatic finding and replacing of videos already on your wiki with their matches from Wikia Video. Why might you want to do this? Many of the videos embedded on wikis become unavailable when they are removed or taken down for copyright violations. To provide an alternative, Wikia has licensed thousands of videos for use across Wikia from several content partners. Wikia has the official license to display these videos. We receive new videos daily, so our library is constantly growing!
This special page is an easy way for you to see if we have a licensed copy of the same or similar videos on your wikis. Please note that often the exact same video may have a different video thumbnail so it's best to preview the videos before you make a decision.
We are testing this on a few select wikis, and would love to hear your feedback. Is this page easy to use? Did the videos match what was already there? What improvements would you like to see made to this page that would encourage you to use it more?
This is a new tool, so please remember that as you try it out. We are continuing to build upon it, so your early stage feedback is very important to us. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance!