Welcome to the Twilight Saga Wiki, and thank you for your edit to the User:LordTBT page!
There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Did you mean:
— Johannes Kalliauer (talk)♥ 21:15, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
- So is my inquiry intentionally being ignored here? -- LordTBT Talk! 04:35, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
- No we don't ignore your inquiry, I told you, you should ask User:VERITĀS ĀÉQUITĀS(†alk), cause I don't know how to create a slider, or how to add it into a other wiki.
- I think User:TagAlongPam knows coding very well, but if you ask so special complex thinks, you have to ask a experts like User:Twilightslastgleaming; VERITĀS ĀÉQUITĀS is a helper, so VERITĀS ĀÉQUITĀS is a global Admin, so VERITĀS ĀÉQUITĀS has also adminrights on Redwall, so I think VERITĀS ĀÉQUITĀS will also help you creating a slider for your wiki, if you ask VERITĀS ĀÉQUITĀS nicely.
- — Johannes Kalliauer (talk)♥ 08:42, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I think User:VERITĀS ĀÉQUITĀS maybe ignored your inquiry, cause he has more more important work to do.
- I reminded User:VERITĀS ĀÉQUITĀS: User_talk:VERITĀS_ĀÉQUITĀS#Slider
- I can understand if you would be angry, but if you write "intentionally", also other users can get "angry", so try to take care of your words and don't write too pushy.
- Maybe ask Sena, User:Xean is the one of the most active staffs in this wiki, but I don't know the code-knowings of User:Xean, so User:Xean maybe won't be able to help you, but a staff will know who you can ask for help.
- — Johannes Kalliauer (talk)♥ 11:00, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
How to use Talkpages
Please do not answer Messages on your own Talkpage, cause nearly nobody (except me) watches/follows Talkpages of other users, so normally nobody notice that you answered.
Next time please got to the Talkpage of the users you are asking like: User:TagAlongPam (talk) or mine User talk:JoKalliauer.
No one's trying to ignore you - honestly, I rarely message back & forth on talk pages these days, I just don't have the time for it. When I did some work on the mainpage here recently - I sent out some "hellos" to a few old friends on here, and got several replies back. In the midst of these messages, it looks like you left yours, and so I missed it one of the times I came to check my talk page after I got the notification.
As for the slider, it's in the experimental stages right now - I can't really say much more about it, but it will probably be available for everyone soon. (possibly when the new look skins go live on all wikis)
† 08:32, September 29, 2010 (UTC)