"Filming locations" page Edit
The categories "Locations" and "Real world" are already present on the page. They do not show in the appropriate box in editing a section at a time, so it's possible you do not see them when editing. In any case, please avoid to add them - somebody else has to remove them. Thanks. MinorStoop 19:44, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
- This page has certainly kept you busy!
- The categories got duplicated with your edits, but not with mine; have no idea why - perhaps it has to do with "adding" material instead of "rearranging" it. But it's not what I contacted you.
- First point: reference 4 (FAQ) gives a "no text provided for the reference" exception. You'll probably find easier to fix it than I can, if it is so, please do it.
- Second point: I've taken the liberty to winnow some of the pictures - they were way above the maximum limit for this page, and I still think we can eliminate a few more of them without loss to the page. Feel free to do another makeover, if you believe it's warranted - notice however that, unless there's a reason to do otherwise, pictures alternate from the left to the right.
- Third point: I notice you've linked a number of locations to their webpages - it's preferable to have them in the reference section, instead of the main text.
- Best, MinorStoop 08:48, May 1, 2013 (UTC)
Hey! I Loved Your Post About How Rachel Lefevre is Much Better Than Bryce. Its So true. Rachel Is A much Fun Cast member And A Much More Cunning Looking Victoria. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Nattielouiseray (talk • contribs)
Welcome to the Twilight Saga Wiki, and thank you for your edit to the File:Black residence.jpg page!
There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Re: List why the Team Edward/Team Jacob etc... Edit
In reference to your message on Lucky Timothy's page, most likely the list was vandalized, judging by the edit history. I have now deleted it, I'm not willing to fix something that stupid.
However, please remember to put a title and a signature to your messages to another person's talk page - to let 'em know who's contacting them. Thanks, MinorStoop 08:45, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
Chantal, please be aware that Forks High's staff is all human. No need to add the latter category to a page when the former is already there. MinorStoop 23:31, June 12, 2013 (UTC)