Welcome to our wiki, Caramia95, and thank you for for your edits! There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
We're really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- I saw your question on your user page, that page is just to put a little bit about yourself, and if you want to ask a question, you could ask me if you wanted on my talk page, or the forum. I'm not quite sure what you mean by your person-thingie. Could you explain a bit more? ~ Bella Swan 01:13, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
well, I wrote a new article, you see, and at the bottom it showed a sort of icon that looked like a person. however, the person was male, and I am not. so I was wondering if it's possible to change that. Caramia95 17:56, 6 December 2008 (UTC)Caramia95