Welcome to the Twilight Saga Wiki, and thank you for your edit to the "File:Normal 00144.jpg" page!
There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
I've gven you your award, but please remember to sign your messages with ~~~~ so people can find you- t will create a link to your page. (talk) 20:30, April 6, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Edits Edit
Hello, I would love to help you but I dont believe that its possible give you the edit point. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. (talk) 19:10, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Protection Edit
Done. Your page is now protected from all but admins and yourself. (talk) 20:38, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Anyime. -- (talk) 20:44, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi just a Question, How long have you been on this wiki?
- Amy! 08:03, July 7, 2010 (UTC) thnx i have only been on here 4 a month or 2 i think
- Yeah im on team Jane
- im also on some other teams such as Team Jasper, Alice, Carlisle and Alec
- I like being on the teams that arent as popular.
- But if i had to choose just one it would be team Jane.
- Which team/Teams are you on?
- Amy! 11:05, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I love reading Twilight Eclipse and i reckon its the best movie so far Amy! 08:50, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
[[User:Ashath|<span style="color:#fff;font-family:Trendy, Tempus Sans Itc;">ashath</span>]]
Unless there is a good reason to do otherwise, let's keep generalities in the more general pages. That vampires have marble-like skin sparkling in the sun we already know, and only needs to be stated in the "Vampire" page. Since Maria is one, there is no need to repeat it there. Ngebendi 07:14, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
Re: description Edit
Certainly. When I took over this part of this wiki's maintainance, it looked like a pile of housework by an unwilling bunch of junior high schoolers. Now it is quite far along the way of becoming a well-organized wiki, so I plan to keep things in their proper order. Descriptions that are valid for all or most vampires (or humans, or shapeshifters, or whatever) go under the main page. Descriptions valid for the individual character, go under their individual page. Ngebendi 13:59, August 30, 2010 (UTC)