What are your fears, and would you confront them and get over them?
My fears are
- Clowns, (BECAUSE-Of Pennywise, ZombieLand and clowns at fares)
- Insects, (BECAUSE-Of they look creepy and give me shivers down my spine)
- People looking suspicious, (BECAUSE-Of they might end up doing something nasty to you)
- Getting stuck in an elevator, (BECAUSE-Of it almost happened to me once and it scared me)
- Getting scared, (BECAUSE-Of I hate the feeling after you were scarred, it makes me have a gut feeling, which I hate)
So I am about to confront my fears of People looking suspicious and insects but I am not yet ready to confront my fears of clowns, getting stuck in an evevator and getting scared, due to I need more time.
So hit the comment section and tell us your fears and tell us would or will you confront them, to get over them.