Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are quite a few tracks that stand out, such as Twilight star Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale) appearing on a track with her husband and former American Idol contestant Paul McDonald. They perform a song called “All I’ve Ever Needed.”
Green Day contributed a track called “The Forgotten,” while popular artists Ellie Goulding and Passion Pit wrote “Bittersweet” and “Where I Come From” respectively. Goulding’s track is produced by her boyfriend and artist Skrillex. Christina Perri returns with “A Thousand Years (Part Two)” – she had appeared with this same song (“Part One?”) on the Breaking Dawn - Part 1 soundtrack.
We also want to draw your attention to Reeve Carney’s track “New For You” – the artist currently stars in the Spider-Man musical on Broadway.
See the full track list below:
- Where I Come From — Passion Pit
- Bittersweet — Ellie Goulding
- The Forgotten — Green Day
- Fire In The Water — Feist
- Everything And Nothing — The Boom Circuits
- The Antidote — St. Vincent
- Speak Up — POP ETC
- Heart of Stone — Iko
- Cover Your Tracks — A Boy and His Kite
- Ghosts — James Vincent McMorrow
- All I’ve Ever Needed — Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
- New For You — Reeve Carney
- A Thousand Years (Part Two) – Christina Perri
- Plus Que Ma Prope Vie — Carter Burwell
The Breaking Dawn – Part 2 soundtrack will be released November 13. The film hits theaters on November 16. Thanks, Yahoo!.
Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald's song