There are quite a few tracks that stand out, such as Twilight star Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale) appearing on a track with her husband and former American Idol contestant Paul McDonald. They perform a song called “All I’ve Ever Needed.”
Green Day contributed a track called “The Forgotten,” while popular artists Ellie Goulding and Passion Pit wrote “Bittersweet” and “Where I Come From” respectively. Goulding’s track is produced by her boyfriend and artist Skrillex. Christina Perri returns with “A Thousand Years (Part Two)” – she had appeared with this same song (“Part One?”) on the Breaking Dawn - Part 1 soundtrack.
We also want to draw your attention to Reeve Carney’s track “New For You” – the artist currently stars in the Spider-Man musical on Broadway.
See the full track list below:
- Where I Come From — Passion Pit
- Bittersweet — Ellie Goulding
- The Forgotten — Green Day
- Fire In The Water — Feist
- Everything And Nothing — The Boom Circuits
- The Antidote — St. Vincent
- Speak Up — POP ETC
- Heart of Stone — Iko
- Cover Your Tracks — A Boy and His Kite
- Ghosts — James Vincent McMorrow
- All I’ve Ever Needed — Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
- New For You — Reeve Carney
- A Thousand Years (Part Two) – Christina Perri
- Plus Que Ma Prope Vie — Carter Burwell
The Breaking Dawn – Part 2 soundtrack will be released November 13. The film hits theaters on November 16. Thanks, Yahoo!.
Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald's song