Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Are Jacob & Edward really the "ideal" love interests of the Team Jacob vs. Team Edward debates? Hmmmm...
- Jacob sexually assaults Bella when he physically forces a kiss on her - as per: http://www.womenshealth.gov/faq/sexual-assault.cfm#a
- Edward's behavior scores a 7/11 on the The Domestic Violence Guide. http://www.domesticviolence.com/whatis.html
The Domestic Violence Guide lists characteristics of domestic violence:
- constantly criticize you and your abilities as a spouse or partner, parent or employee?
- behave in an over-protective manner or become extremely jealous?
- threaten to hurt you, your children, pets, family members, friends or himself?
- prevent you from seeing family or friends?
- get suddenly angry or "lose his temper"?
- destroy personal property or throw things around?
- deny you access to family assets like bank accounts, credit cards, or the car, or control all finances and force you to account for what you spend?
- use intimidation or manipulation to control you or your children? hit, punch, slap, kick, shove, choke or bite you?
- prevent you from going where you want to, when you want to, and with whomever you want to?
- make you have sex when you don't want to or do things sexually that you don't want to do?
- humiliate or embarrass you in front of other people?
Edward's final score: 7/11 - not bad for an amateur! :P The only thing debatable is #8 where it says "hit, punch, slap, kick, shove, choke or bite you?" - he bit her to save her "life" & change her, which she wanted; he shoved her to "protect" her when Jasper loses control. (Injuring her much worse than her little papercut in the process, I might add. Also, I always thought his shoving her out of the way was a bit excessive. Simply stepping between her and Jasper & blocking him the way he ended up doing anyway would have been just as effective.) However, the first part of #8 is "use intimidation or manipulation to control you" - which he clearly does, so he still scores the point.
Mike & Tyler are both starting to look better & better as nice, normal match for Bella... lol
If you know me on here, you will know I'm a fan & not a hater, this was just to make you think a little bit. ;)