As we all know, the Twilight Saga film series will be coming to a bittersweet ending in 2012, when Breaking Dawn Part 2 is released. Or to be specific, Bella's story will be over. Stephenie Meyer could publish more novels. Other than that, Bella's tale that involves Edward, Jacob, and the Cullens will be finished. Terminado, finito, finis, etc.
I could make a list of the things I will miss about the Saga:
- Twilight domination at the MTV Movie Awards and the Teen Choice Awards
- Getting the DVDs at midnight
- The conventions
- The oversized t-shirts
- Counting the days until the next movie
- Bugging my parents about it 24/7
- The November movie releases that correspond ever-so-well to my birthday
- The music! How will I go on?
- The (karma-inducing) calendars for the new movies
- The leaks, because they are so bad yet so good
- The press conferences
- The awkwardness and out-of-context jokes in the dialogue
- The trailers that I gush over and watch five times a day
- The new scenes that I gush over and watch ten times a day
- Spending nine hours of my life following what's going on at Comic-Con without actually being at Comic-Con
- The "ever-so-brilliant"/ "ever-so-eyebrow-raising" quotes from the actors
- Using up all of my twenty-five dollars from babysitting for the giant posters that are sold at Wal-Mart
- Checking fansites almost religiously for Twilight Saga news
- Spazzing out in the movie theater
- Running only on adrenaline and excitement trying to keep up with what is going on in the Twilight world
- And much, much more....
So...what will you miss most about the Twilight Saga once it is over?