Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As we all know, the Twilight Saga film series will be coming to a bittersweet ending in 2012, when Breaking Dawn Part 2 is released. Or to be specific, Bella's story will be over. Stephenie Meyer could publish more novels. Other than that, Bella's tale that involves Edward, Jacob, and the Cullens will be finished. Terminado, finito, finis, etc.
I could make a list of the things I will miss about the Saga:
- Twilight domination at the MTV Movie Awards and the Teen Choice Awards
- Getting the DVDs at midnight
- The conventions
- The oversized t-shirts
- Counting the days until the next movie
- Bugging my parents about it 24/7
- The November movie releases that correspond ever-so-well to my birthday
- The music! How will I go on?
- The (karma-inducing) calendars for the new movies
- The leaks, because they are so bad yet so good
- The press conferences
- The awkwardness and out-of-context jokes in the dialogue
- The trailers that I gush over and watch five times a day
- The new scenes that I gush over and watch ten times a day
- Spending nine hours of my life following what's going on at Comic-Con without actually being at Comic-Con
- The "ever-so-brilliant"/ "ever-so-eyebrow-raising" quotes from the actors
- Using up all of my twenty-five dollars from babysitting for the giant posters that are sold at Wal-Mart
- Checking fansites almost religiously for Twilight Saga news
- Spazzing out in the movie theater
- Running only on adrenaline and excitement trying to keep up with what is going on in the Twilight world
- And much, much more....
So...what will you miss most about the Twilight Saga once it is over?