It's almost summertime and you know what that means. Gonna head down to the beach, gonna do some beachy things. It's almost summertime and it feels just right. Gonna hang out with your friends, gonna party through the night. (Regular Show reference) Well, my summer will be nothing like that. I'm probably not doing anything, I'm probably not going anywhere, and I have a list of the things I shall do to have the most twi-tastic summer ever.
- Write parodies of songs/spoof the Twilight Saga like I've been doing since June 30, 2010. Twi-Spoof Productions is back as of today!
- Finish my book parody of Breaking Dawn and maybe even start the spin-off.
- Go to a bonfire on the beach again.
- Read the Twilight Saga again, or just Breaking Dawn to get ready for the BD movies and Twilight Convention this coming fall and winter.
- Read other vampire books. Maybe.
- Do the summer reading program at the library again. What the heck?
- Maybe volunteer.
- Go on this Wiki at least five times a day and actually make some edits, rather than just going to a random page and make an irrelevant comment or two.
- Go on team-twilight.com at least five times a day.
- Be friends rather than nemises with some of you people here.
- Send fan mail to at least--at least--Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson, Ashley Greene, and Lady Gaga (in that specific order, though Robert and Gaga may switch at some point).
And those are my plans. Please suggest any other ideas for me to have the most twi-tastic/vamptastic/wolftastic summer ever.
I need a life.