So I have some questions for you guys and gals about the Breaking Dawn films:
- What scene(s) do you look forward to the most? Why?
- Are you going to see Part 1 and/or II at midnight?
- Do you think that Bill Condon will do a good job at directing? Why or why not?
- Are you excited to see some of the first flick in Jacob's perspective? Why or why not?
- Are you disappointed that Bella will not be puking up blood? Why or why not?
- When the DVDs are released (most likely March 2012 and March 2013), do you hope that at least one commentary will include Kristen, Robert, and Taylor? Why or why not? (I think someone should start an online petition!)
- After the whole Saga is over, will you:
- a. Coninue to watch the movies, read the books, and obsess over the stars.
- b. Find something else to obsess over.
- c. Ditch fandoms entirely, because nothing will ever compare to or replace the Twilight Saga.
- d. Finally be relieved. Obsessing over the Twilight Saga takes up too much time!
- e. Cry, cry, cry...
- f. Seek revenge in some way.
- g. Start hating the Saga, claiming you hated it from the very beginning, but you pretended to like it for... reasons unknown...
Tell me your answers in the comments!