Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So I logged on to Twitter, looked at someone's account, and voila. A scan from a recent article of the Breaking Dawn - Part 2 soundtrack listing. Keep in mind that the soundtrack will be out on November 13, 2012. I AM SO PUMPED FOR THAT WEEK IN NOVEMBER, OK.
List of songs:
- "Where I Come From" by Passion Pit
- "Bittersweet" by Ellie Goulding
- "The Forgotten" by Green Day
- "Fire In The Water" by Feist
- "Everything And Nothing" by The Boom Circuits
- "The Antidote" by St. Vincent
- "Speak Up" by POP ETC
- "Heart of Stone" by Iko
- "Cover Your Tracks" by A Boy and His Kite
- "Ghosts" by James Vincent McMorrow
- "All I've Ever Needed" by Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
- "New For You" by Reeve Carney
- "A Thousand Years (Part Two)" by Christina Perri
- "Plus Que Ma Prope Vie" by Carter Burwell
So here's what I think/predict:
- The Passion Pit track's gonna be good. They're electropop, but they're not a bad band.
- Ellie Goulding has such a nice voice, and she's electropop, too. I can expect her song to be good, too.
- Green Day's punk, so uh, here goes.
- The band that goes by the name of "POP ETC" has me wondering....
- I've heard part of the Iko track, "Heart of Stone." It's sweet.
- Nikki Reed and her husband have a song on the soundtrack. Cue the Robsteners' cries. OMG WHAT IF IT PLAYS DURING A SEX SCENE THO. :O Robsteners have the hugest beef with Nikki, it's unbelievable.
- Ew ew ew, Christina Perri and her lame music are back. Gross. Her songs bore me to tears. She should just record music for people with sleeping problems. They'll be solved in no time.
- Oh, and I was reminded that Carter Burwell composed the score. ... -____- "Plus Que Ma Prope Vie" is the thing in Renesmee's locket. It means "more than my own life" or something like that. It's been a pattern that the song at the end of the soundtracks is always one of the main themes from the score. This is probably Renesmee's theme. It had better be good, because that's all you're gonna hear in the movie.
Other than the suckish things, I'm excited for this soundtrack.