Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So I have found a new video on the behind-the-scenes of Breaking Dawn - Part 1, and I like it a lot. I may have to consider the way this video is cut when I continue making movies in a class I take at school, in March. Anyway, enjoy! And I have a brand-new segment of Random Things I Noticed In This Video!thumb|450px|right
- Bella and Edward are making out...what a surprise.
- OMG, sex makes babies. Who would have thought?
- This is intense....
- More making out? Seriously? Looks like it's going to be one of those videos....
- Okay...now we have a random quote from Bella, and a small passage on the piano. Oh, the joy.
- Dramatic music, Rosalie looking a little bit like a drag queen, Edward looking...regretful. Now we're talking.
- Pregnant Bella doesn't look so good.
- Jacob! Now this video is good!
- Carlisle's hair...*cries*
- Blah blah blah....
- Edward storms out of the room and leaves his pregnant, dying wife there like crap, being the ass that he is.
- It's going in reverse, I think. The video, I mean.
- Pregnant Bella with a green screen!
- Edward, Carlisle, and pregnant Bella with a green screen!
- More green screen stuff!
- Jacob!! (With a green screen)
- More of what we just saw, but with the green screens. No, they did not really shoot all of this in the woods, for those who that that they did.
- Bella and Edward on the verge of sex again...with a green screen!
- 600 shots...
- Talented artists... (We're not implying the cast, are we? The special effects crew, maybe?)
- Three months...
- Spin VFX.
Huh. Well, that was sort of entertaining.