You know you grew in India....
1) You know the words to ‘Scooby dooby doo’ and ‘akkad-bakkad’ by heart.;)
2) You have read at least some Chacha Chaudhary or Tinkle comic.:D
3) You’ve watched on TV at least once in your life. B-)
4) You couldn’t wait to start 5th standard so you could start writing with PENS instead of with pencils.;)
5) You couldn’t wait for it to be December so you could have the Toblerone chocolates your NRI relatives brought you.
6) You watched Cartoon Network.
7) You watched corny dubbed versions of Oswald
8) You were THRILLED when McDonald’s opened in your neighborhood (or even eight kilometers away)
9) A visit to Pizza Hut used to mean a special treat.
10) You have seen Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Hum Aapke Hain Kaun at least 5 times each.
11) You still remember the theme song of "Make Way for Noddy"
12) You have played hours upon hour of running and catching, chor-police, ‘Doctor, doctor, help us!’, ‘Lock and key’ .
13)Dog ‘in’ the bone was your favorite co-ed game.
14) You often used terms and phrases like ‘two-say’, ‘same to you, back to you, with no returns’, and ‘shame shame, puppy shame, all the donkeys know your name. ;)
15) Your summer vacations were often synonymous with visiting your grandparents or cousins.:)
16) Your parents, at some point, told you ‘Dark Room’ was a bad game to play. But you still loved playing it.:/
17) Bole mere lips, I love uncle Chips !!.
18) You know the song ‘Made in India’ by Alisha Chinai.O:)
19) You have seen many many many episodes of ‘Antakshari’ on Zee TV and know the only thing constant in the show is Anu Kapoor. 20)
You eagerly awaited Friendship Day, so you could give friendship bands to all your friends, and get bands from them in return..... ♥♥..~! :))