Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I was reading my biology book and suddenly a hilariuos idea peaked into my mind... Why not thinking of some Twilight diseases??? So, here they are!
- Excessive facination towards Bella.
- Too much sympathy for her.
- Observing her attitudes all day.
- Wanting to mimic Bella's personality.
- Trying to be over nervous.
- Watching fashion shows.
- Digesting people's taunts.
- Doing a lots of shopping.
- Having too much weakness towards Edward.
- Being totally mesmerized by him.
- Dreaming about Edward all the nights.
- Wanting to be with him every single moment.
- Blabbing about him everywhere.
There is none!
Same as Edwardoholism. But this is caused by Jakob instead of Edward.
- Showing too much attachment towards dogs.
- Thinking about him all the while.
Killing some dogs.
- Witnessing the intensity of strength In Twilight Saga.
- Being too impressed with the lifestyle of th Cullens.
- Hating weakness.
- Always trying to look strong.
Thinking of the physically disabled people.
There can be a lot more diseases related to Twilight Saga. But these are all I can think of now. Let me know if there are more!
P.S: Only the creatures without a 'Y' chromosome are affected to these diseases.