I'm back, everyone! Florida was absolutely amazing. The temperatures were hot, yes, but because of Isaac passing through, we got rain and thunderstorms once or twice and damn, it felt good, and this is coming from a person who loathes the rain and any cold, wet thing (except snow, ice cream, etc.; you get my point).
And here is what I learned:
- I've never been more glad for Washington weather.
- You have limited options in the parks if you're pregnant, but you'll find something eventually.
- Lightning and fireworks make for an epic mix.
- CityWalk and the parks look awesome at night. I do believe I was born for the nightlife! *hairflip*
- I have a small fear of my flights crashing on an island with smoke monsters and Others. Lol, no, but seriously, I get…
Disclaimer: This blog is not intended to spark fights.
Note: This rant is also on my userpage, but I had to get this off my shoulders.
I'll be honest with you, I love Fifty Shades and the Twilight Saga (I wouldn't say love for the latter, but I don't give a fuck) but I believe the Fifty Shades trilogy beats the shit out of Twilight. Yes, I am aware the trilogy originated as aTwilight fanfiction but the series are almost nothing alike. The only similarities I see are between Edward Cullen and Christian Grey, both of whom are both very angsty, and Bella Swan and Anastasia Steele, who are both awkward and shy.
Fifty Shades, believe it or not, is a love story. Underneath all of Christian and Anastasia's love scenes, there actually is a love story developing…
Read more >
...for the week, starting tomorrow until Friday. I'm going on a vacation with my husband to Florida, and I won't be able to use the Internet.
Love and Lust 16:50, August 26, 2012 (UTC)Read more >
Hey guys! I was thinking that we could maybe try out the Message Wall for a week, just to see what people think. Admins, it's your call.
Love and Lust 16:40, August 6, 2012 (UTC)Read more >
Hey all! I just thought I'd make another quiz for you guys, just for the hell of it.
- Have fun!
- Love and Lust 16:10, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Favorite hobbies? Reading, writing, Wiking, and anything that involves music.
- If you could join any coven in the series, which would you join? The Denalis, definitely. Those bitches are fierce!
- One thing that irritates you to no end? I could go on and on about what sets me on edge, but right now, I'd have to say having to deal with fights.
- Any favorite vampire series outside of Twilight? I have a few of them actually: True Blood, Vampire Academy, and Vampire Diaries.
- What could you do all day, every day? I'm not sure at the moment. Next question.
- Favorite band/singer at the moment? Carrie Underwood and Enigma.
- Do you see …
Read more >