Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I'm back, everyone! Florida was absolutely amazing. The temperatures were hot, yes, but because of Isaac passing through, we got rain and thunderstorms once or twice and damn, it felt good, and this is coming from a person who loathes the rain and any cold, wet thing (except snow, ice cream, etc.; you get my point).
And here is what I learned:
- I've never been more glad for Washington weather.
- You have limited options in the parks if you're pregnant, but you'll find something eventually.
- Lightning and fireworks make for an epic mix.
- CityWalk and the parks look awesome at night. I do believe I was born for the nightlife! *hairflip*
- I have a small fear of my flights crashing on an island with smoke monsters and Others. Lol, no, but seriously, I get worried about the plane possibly crashing.
- Your flights are 10x better when they put on one of your favorite movies. (On one of my flights back, they put on The Lucky One.)
- Any vacation with your respective husband/wife can and might as well be another honeymoon.
- The Hyatt Place is one of the best hotels I've stayed in.
- I've never been more exhausted.
- I could never live in Florida and deal with their hot temps all day, everyday.
- Pumpkin juice and Butterbeer taste too sweet for me.
- Every Flavored Beans are the best/worst things I have ever tasted.
- I am tired of the airport and traveling on aircrafts. There's no place like home.
- I want to go back and visit the theme parks again in maybe a few years.
- Bubba Gump has the world's best shrimp. It's not fair that the restaurant isn't in Seattle or anywhere close to where I live. *smh*
Here are a few pictures that I took while I was there:
- With love,
- Love and Lust 01:13, September 1, 2012 (UTC)