That once fans have moved on to reading other books and series, they come back to Twilight with a more critical eye and see the mistakes people have been pointing out all along. Now, of course no one wants to say that Twilight is as badly written as we all know it is, but some people find themselves noticing things they otherwise wouldn't have. So, yes it was a very interesting story we all found ourselves loving, but did anyone else find themselves more...critical? Less likely to lend a blind eye?Read more >
HOW YOU BE LIKIN' MA NEW AVATAR/PROFILE PICTURE THINGY?
You love it, I know.
Okay, enough jokes. Seriously, what do you think of my new picture thing? WEL?! Lol.Read more >
Okay, I'm just going to go on and say it:
I AM VERY HAPPY BREAKING DAWN DON'T DO BETTER THAN HARRY POTTER IN TERMS OF BIGGEST MIDNIGHT OPENING.
Yeah, so I said what I feel. I love Twilight quite well, but this movie didn't deserve that. Sorry.
Now, on to business.
What are YOU expecting from Breaking Dawn when it comes to sales? Both parts.Read more >
Regarding stuff. Yah. So, anyway, I was so confused when I began thinking about these things. Please, help me.
Read the words in *asterisks* with an British accent.
- Does Alice have *three families?*
- Why did Stephenie Meyer admit to not developing her characters for the sake of self insertion fantasy? Doesn't she know that's sort of a bad thing?
- Why is Bella so *selectively self centered?* Everything is about her.
- Okay, who would win in a fight? Bella or Sookie? Pre-Breaking Dawn, of course. Again, didn't specify what kind of fight... Verbal? Physical? EMOTIONAL? Mental? All four?
- What makes Stephenie compare her characters to those of Wuthering Heights?
- Is New Moon really necessary? As it seems most....*boring to some*?
- Why does Bella take saftey …
Read more >
OH MY GOSH. You know what SUCKS? I have such potential but no motivation. Why can't I have some like Steph? She had KIDS and wrote a book. Not cool. At all. Now, past my rants...
Any ASPIRING AUTHORS, 'round? Yes, no, maybe so?
If so, what do you for motivation? To rid yourself of procrastination? To get to your literery destination? Okay, I'll stop.
Please...help...please...? Hee.... Yeah, anyways...
Comments down there.Read more >