SUP. So, one question.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS THAT MAKE A BOOK AWESOME (TO YOU)?
Lota people done be sayin' dat Twilight done be da best book eva. Others say Harry Potter done be is. What done be is yo opinion on what a good book iz?
Yes, the above was written that way to confuse you. While I eat my french fries, ponder the following.
- Do you prefer good grammar over okay grammar in literature?
- Do you like Children's, Young Adult, or Adult books?
- Is true chemistry key to your ideal romance book?
- Must action scenes be tightly written, to the point, making you feel connected with the characters?
- Should descriptions be romantic and relaxed, or purely observant?
- Do "ly"s at the end of description words bother you or the more the better? (If Bella "shyly" does anything else I will draw a portrait of her JUST so I can stab it)
So? GIVE 'ZAMPLES.