Well, a lot of people have been buzzing about Breaking Dawn lately. It's being loved and put under fire. Now, I will only say that it's a very different book, thus leading us all to have different opinions of it.
There were plenty of loveable and detestable parts (I'm saying this unbiased). What I want is for the following questions to be answered by you, the people.
- Did you read Breaking Dawn completely through?
- Did you initially like it?
- Do you still like it?
- What characters changed the most (physically, mentally, emotionally, etc.)
- Was the ending satisfactory?
- How often did you whip out a dictionary while reading?
- How many times have you reread it?
- Does Breaking Dawn seem logical?
- Who was your favorite character?
- Do you feel as if Nessie replaced Edward in Bella's heart?
- What type of mesage or moral did you recieve from Breaking Dawn?
- How would you change Breaking Dawn?