So, if you're sad the saga's ended, don't fret! Read the books all over again, keep watching the movies. But if you want to do something extra special, collect Twilight merchandise or start a project! Not a school project, obviously. But here are a few ideas you could follow. It might take a while, but it'll be worth it in the end!
- Create holiday brochures for some of the places in Twilight. Isle Esme, the Denali State, La Push, etc.
- Write out character profiles and put them into a notebook. You can copy the profiles from the Official Guide, the Wiki, from anywhere.
- Draw a world map, and jot in some places where the vampires live. You can hang this up in your room, or it could fold out from your project.
- Create your own vampire or vampire coven! Write about them, and write a story which involves them meeting other characters from the Twilight books.
- Write some stories from Renesmee's, Leah's, or even Alice's perspectives.
- Create a slideshow and call it How to Be a Twilighter.
- Base films on the stories you have written, or recreate Twilight.
- Imagine the Cullen family in the Tudor era. What would be their backstory, what would they wear? Describe their culture.
- Design a board game! Make the playing pieces, have question cards, etc.
- Make your own Twilight souvenir. It could be Bella's charm bracelet, or even Bella's crutches!
- Create your own Twilight spin-off.
- In one of the chapters from Breaking Dawn Book Three, Bella describes her life as a piece of thread. Design yours too.
- Put vampires, werewolves, witches, wizards, angels and aliens all into one world!
- Write down your favourite descriptions and quotes from Bella.
- You are at a Twilight film premiere. What vampire/werewolf- themed outfit would you wear? Make sure it defines your favourite character's personality.
Hope my ideas were useful! Hope to hear your ideas soon! And make sure you tell me what you've done too! Post a picture in one of the comments. Have fun doing your Twilight project!
P.S. Make sure schoolwork comes first.
P.P.S. Don't get too absorbed in the project. Make sure you don't daydream or zone out in class.
P.P.P.S. I hope I don't sound like your mother.