This is all going to be in The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part Two
he good news is that “Breaking Dawn: Part 1″ was a hit with Twi-hards and is still making waves in theaters and breaking box office records. The bad news is that “Breaking Dawn: Part 2” doesn’t come out until November 2012.
Here are five things to look forward to in the next — and last — of the “Twilight” movies.
Bella as a Vampire
“Breaking Dawn: Part 1″ ended with Bella opening her eyes after undergoing her vampire transformation – much like “Avatar” ended with Sam Worthington’s character waking up in his new body. “Twilight” readers know that Bella immediately feels her new powers. Her senses are sharper, her mind is quicker, and her body is stronger. It will be interesting…
Read more >
Here’s a new interview with director Bill Condon, where he reveals some interesting details about both Breaking Dawn Part 1 and the current cut of Breaking Dawn Part 2, which is still in post-production:
- The current runtime (remember, it’s still a year away!) ofBreaking Dawn Part 2 is 1 hours, 52 minutes without credits. This compares to 1 hours and 57 minutes for the final cut ofBreaking Dawn Part 1. Condon started off with a 20 minute longer cut, but has so far decided to take out 20 minutes to make the story sing.
- He notes there is an easter egg in the credits, somewhere in the middle, not at the end since the credits are so long.
- For the inital Breaking Dawn DVD and Blu-Ray of Part 1 that comes out in the spring, there won’t be a differen…
Read more >
It seemed oddly inevitable, though, facing death again. Like I really was marked for disaster. I’d escaped time and time again, but it kept coming back for me. (pg.1-Bella Swan)
When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved? (pg.2-Bella Swan)
No one is staring at you, I promised myself. No one is staring at you. No one is staring at you. (pg. 3-Bella Swan)
It wasn’t bright out – a typical drizzly day in Forks, Washington – but I still felt like a spotlight was trained on me, drawing attention to the delicate ring on my left hand…Read more >
5. Mother’s Day
- Bella Cullen
My throat was constricted; venom flowing onto my parched tongue, the same burning sensation which felt like a hot branding iron had been thrust down my throat. It was a nightmare. Edward raised an eyebrow and then squeezed my hand. “Don’t worry,” he soothed, kissing my cheek sending tingles through my granite skin, “Everything will be alright, my love. You can do this.”
I had taken an extra precaution of hunting just a few hours earlier before hoping onto our flight, the smell and sensation of the pulsing veins in humans surrounding us drove me crazy. Edward was my only distraction.
We had gotten the night flight so when we arrived in Jacksonville to see my mum our skin wouldn’t sparkle in the night time glow …
Read more >
I am like so excited for the movies to come out.
It shows you all the movies.
- (TBA-Three Mississippi)
- 2-11-12- Red Dawn, THe mothers Curse and Wreck it Ralph
- 9-11-12- Skyfall and Ouija
- 16-11-12- The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part Two
- 19-11-12- The Silver Linings Playbook
- 21-11-12- The Rise Of the Gardains, 47 Ronin, Gravity and Parental Guidance.