It will happen, on the Premire Of The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part One!
Do you think that they will last!
- This is from MTV news
- There's also that long-standing rumor that Pattinson proposed to "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart. Well, it's a rumor that he is partially to blame for. "I said that in some interview as a joke — 'Oh, I proposed to her multiple times,' " he recalled. "And then it gets printed: 'On the set, he proposed multiple times.' "
- When the magazine asked Stewart about the incident, she revealed that this is one of the actor's fatal flaws. "He probably proposes to several girls a day," she said. "It's sort of his thing. He thinks it's cute."
- Let's also not forget the rumor that he is in a love triangle with Camilla Belle and Joe Jonas. "That's the funniest one," Pattinson said. "No. I mean, yeah, yeah, I'm friends with Camilla.
- "I met her at her place the other day, and there's a security gate, and even the security woman — I guess she knows that Camilla lives there, and she was like, 'Oooh!' That's the extent of it."
- But he does admit that Belle is "the nicest — she's a saint. And it's funny that she's being portrayed as this home-wrecker. She's literally the most unlikely person to be a home-wrecker. It's just ridiculous."
- Regardless of being at the center of many a romance rumor, the British heartthrob has a sense of humor about the whole thing. "OK," he jokingly admitted. "I f---ed Joe Jonas."
Robert Pattinson's Random fact:
(September 2011) London, England: Spending time with girlfriend Kristen Stewart, family and friends as he awaits upcoming promotion for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1.
Kristen Stewart's Random Fact:
It's weird, because I would be the last person in my school to be in plays, but I was forced to sing a song in a school thing. I sang a dreidel song, which is funny for me. I've never celebrated Hanukkah - it wasn't in my upbringing, but it was one of those deals where everybody has to pick a song or participate somehow in the chorus. It wasn't the normal dreidel song; I can't really remember the words, but it was a more serious dreidel song. The dreidel was huge, it was really honored. And that's how I met my agent, who was in the audience. I was eight.
Twilight Saga's Random Fact:
The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part One has been rated 13+ but how can it when it has got disturbing images, violence, sexuality/partial nudity and some thematic elements in it. That is one answer I would like to be answered!