Sweaters!!!!!Read more >
I don't know what I've done, omg
Sorry everyone if I'm not on this weekend. My little brother gave me strep throaght -_- So, I probably just don't feel like talking or something. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Thanks.Read more >
Okay, you guys, guess what!!!! I know that many of us like The Hunger Games, as do I. Well, today, I was told that I am going to be playing Bonnie in Catching Fire! Ahhhh! I am freaking out right now, this doesn't even seem real. Ahhh. I'm going to meet Jennifer and Josh and everyone and ahhh! You guys, I'm gonna be famous!!!! I cannot believe this!!! I just got the phone call!!! I have to wear brown contacts though to match her eyes. My eyes curently are green. So, I've been going to casting for weeks and I got it! The casting director said that "I was an amazing actress and that I could really get far." Some of you may not know this, but I have been extras in a few movies and TV shows. Nothing this big before though!!! Ahhhh!!! I can't t…Read more >
Well, here's a list of ways to annoy Edward Cullen. I have this list and more on my Wattpad, but I thought I'd put it on here, too. Enjoy.
1. Roll in glitter. Run around saying, “Look at me! I’m Edward! I’m Edward!”
2. Write him love poems. Sign them from Jacob.
3. Invite small children to his house for ‘scary story time’.
4. Wonder what to get him for a wedding present. “A mattress topper? No, that won’t work. A blender? No, wait… oh! A trip to Hawaii. Oh, never mind…”
5. When Bella says how much she loves him, think then why was she making out with Jacob at La Push yesterday?
6. When he announces his wedding, say “Why? Is Bella pregnant?”
7. Volunteer him for a blood drive.
8. Drive REALLY slow.
9. Visualize yourself naked.
10. Prance around the …
Read more >