And all of it true.
". We have to wonder if everyone who claimed that becoming a vampire was a serious, heavy choice was just delusional."
Not a lot of people know that the sequel to Twilight was intended to be a book called "Forever Dawn."New Moon and Eclipse were basically written because Twilight got famous. Way to go Stephanie.I've seen too many bad Breaking Dawn reviews to not develop my own, but that's too long anyway.
Breaking Dawn, aka "Bitter Disappointment", "Bloody Drama", "Brain Drain", or one that I find funny, "Bloody Diapers" is, to me, just a rushed ending. I don't even care about the characters that were stepped over anymore, you know? It's so annoying, and I know we're just unhappy because it's all about Bella...but it should be all about Bella. Even if the characters are given to little thought...the one thing that annoys me to ABSOLUTELY NO END is that all the characters, and I mean ALL, were all created to suit Bella's needs. Now try to tell me you don't agree.Give me one character, just one, and a trait that he/she has that doesn't serve for Bella. The most common: The Cullen family: Edward-well duh, he's her lover who she forgets all about when she's pregnant with Renesmee. She knows she's going to die. This is stupid. Why would you give your life up for your baby if you're never going to see her/him, and you're going to lose your husband, who, by the way, hates said baby.
- Alice- she sees the future, she's crucial so that the Cullens survive..but it's really just to keep Bella alive.
- Carlisle- well, he nurses Bella, right? Bella needs a hot doctor.
- Emmett- well....Emmett is there, sadly, to raise Bella's ego, which is already too big to fit Forks. She beats Emmett....with one..little..:::grits teeth::: snap-able..hand.
- Esme- to take Bella's side so that she can keep her baby.
- Rosalie-who hates her, I don't care what she says. Just to have stupid Renesmee.Thumbs up for Jacob and food throwing.
- Jasper (for some reason he's always last:-?) - to make her feel better...to calm her down...and to have someone to be better than at control.
". I can't even begin to imagine the utter horror of someone who'd actually expected it to be good. "
"I was shocked when I found out Bella was pregnant -- though, it was more of a 'Please shoot me now and spare me' kind of shocked.' "
She's 18, just married, and has never expressed any desire to have children of any sort (much less mutated half vampire children). Add in the fact that the baby was totally unplanned and is slowly killing her... But nope, no biggie -- her heart just "swells to twice it's normal size" -- and here I'd hoped that that was the start of a heart attack or something. "
"The name also needs to be mentioned (though I promise it will be briefly). Why would they name their daughter after the Loch Ness Monster? If it knew, I'm sure the poor thing would be insulted (the monster, not the kid). "
". You know the author doesn't know their character well enough when the readers begin to complain about them being out of character. "
So guys...whatcha think? Are these reviews right..?
Did you honestly honestly honestly like Breaking Dawn? And why?
And...check out my 'Breaking Dawn Morals" blog!