Beware all wiki, I'm probably a weird specimen. You've probably see me prop up on the wiki now and then, and I can imagine you came here to learn a bit about me. Well I'm an extremely boring person so you're gonna either get creeped out reading this or get bored ;) People on here call me Carlie, Carls, loads of different versions of my name, but you can just call me Carlie.
An explanation of my very self explanitory user name. Edit
Okay so where do I even begin, I remember way back when I first read twilight, I felt as if something was missing, I was okay with the vampires but I was bored. New Moon then came next. I was in the local book store and it was on the shelf, I picked it up thinking it can't be worse than the first, and boy was I right. I almost immediately fell in love with the shape shifters, I really loved Jake in New Moon until he confessed his love for Bella, I feel as if Bella has wrecked his character completely, however I'm not all about Jacob, infact he's probably my least favorite Wolf Pack member. I'm known for loving them all and having a massive love for Paul, but I do love them all equally. You'll also learn right now that I'm very protective over them. If someone even thinks about insulting them I go into this over protective mode.
- Embry- Embry is funny, kind, big hearted and is really cute. He is always there for his friends and is very loyal. He makes everyone smile and is protective when needed. In BD-1 I nearly died when they were talking about imprinting, why can't Embry be cut a little of slack, or SM at least let him tell his mum what he is or who his dad is? But then again that's the whole idea of getting Embry fans. The sympathy act, but thanks to fanfiction it really keeps the characters alive.
- Sam -Sam is one cool dude and in the films lets admit it his voice is awesome. I love his personalitly he is a joker when he wants and he is serious when needed. He takes his role as alpha very seriously and would take death for one of his brothers. He has had to grow up fast with his father being his father and Sam is too nice, lovely and has such a bubbly personality. And every day he feels guilt for what happened with leah and emily. Sam is just too nice to hate. So it's annoying when people are horrible about him :(
- Quil-This dude right here is awesome. And Tyson Houseman is the best actor out there to play him. He is cute, fun and a really cool dude. I wouldnt mind being friends with him, he is soooo loyal to his pack especially to Embry and Jake. He imprints on Claire but I deteste this imprinting. But I would love my big bro to be Quil. Who wouldnt? He is the best big bro ever. I feel sorry for the harsh comments made about him and his imprint as IT'S NOT SOMETHING HE CAN CONTROL BELLA. No matter how much I hate his imprinting I'll always love him, and yet again fanfiction allows me to see his character without Claire. Although it's great to involve her just not as an imprint.
- Paul-He's funny and agressive, I reckon if him and Emmett got to know each other it'd be a match made in heaven. Everyone hates that he has anger issues but I really can relate to him as I have temper problems myself. Paul is funny and hates bella. So team paul Bitches. Paul is loyal to his brothers and would do anything for them. I didnt like him imprinting but he did, SM.I swear this women hates me. And obviously he's hot. Right bye.
- Jared. Where do I start. Jared has to have the best personality ever. As the others he is loyal, very funny. Hell yeah this chick runs with vampires. Jared is damn funny but serious when it comes to pack buisness and duty. Jared has imprinted on Kim which I am quite happy about because she deserves love and he deserves to be loved. Still im not to happy that he imprinted but at least he is happy.And also he is dang cute, plus I love Bronsons' Dimples!!
- Seth-Awwww seth love him to pieces. He is kind, sweet, caring, protective, loyal, sweet and the list go on of all the nice things he is. And for once I agree with Eddykins he has nice thoughts and intentions. He loves Leah and is very protective over her as he knows she has been hurt before. Although he now knows the reason behind it he is still protective. He is friends with the blood suckers but thats because he sees the best in people he cant help it. He can also be quite annoying with his niceness but that's not a bad thing. He just has an amazing personality and Boo Boo :3
- Leah-Love Leah to pieces. She has been threw so much and people still diss her. But they have never been threw the emotional damage she has. She has to live with seeing the man who broke her heart every single day. Also it's good to have a strong, female girl in the pack, it's great.
- Collin&Brady-We don't know much about them from the book. But I still love Collin and Brady. Collin is nice, funny and still very new to the whole wolf thing as is Brady. Brady and Collin are the youngest of the pack and nearer my age at thirteen.
- Jacob, cant say I think as highly of Jacob as I do the rest of the pack, but Jake is really sweet. He is kind and adorable, he loves bella and he will be the best partner to nessie. I think it's cute at how much he loves Bella and what he would have done to be with her. Jacob is again loyal and big hearted. I only wish the leech with the middle name Carlie treats him right. He deserves the best. At the same time, I wish he would have woke up and seen that Bella really sucks and he could have done oh so much better.
You see I get a lot of satisfaction from Fanfiction, because SM has really created characters here with the ability for great storylines, only if she could see that.
My Avatars. Edit
Okay so Basically I only pick Quileute actors or the characters, because that's the way it should be for me. So frpm Tyson to Tinsel, Chakse to Kiowa. And Julia is a big avatar hogger but her pictures are just so flawless. And there you have it. Literally ever member of the pack has been there once, but most likely more than once.
My top ten favourtie characters from the twilight saga series book/filmEdit
So we all have favourited and here are mine in order kind of, i cant really say i have a favourite because the wolf pack is my fav so hm.......... lets just see how this goes.............In no peticular order.....
- All the Quileutes fit into my number one slot and also I want you guys to know about my fave vampires, yes I do like some. Emily, Billy, Sue and Harry are counted in the number 1 spot so you get the point.
- Kate, Tanya, Irina, Carmen and Eleazar okay so the Denali fit into my number 2 slot because I really can't pick favorites between them. You see I tend to get along with men better than woman so me and Eleazar would be buddies. We'd play video games, talk about random shit together and play jokes on the girls. Tanya would try and dress me girlier, and me and Kate would do random things together. Carmen's nice and urgh I could do anything with her and Irina..although she was killed, she's one badass and I do feel sorry for her..damn Bella. They're all really nice, even towards Bella after what happened with Laurent. I would have kicked her ass.
- Romanian Coven I love Vlad and Stefan (and the actors playing them, but that's the same with all of them...anyway let me carry on) They're violent and vicious...I like that. The talk about gouging the Volturi's eyes out...I like that too. Really they should be ruling the vampire world and then they'd stop the vendetta against the Volturi because they'd be dead. And the Volturi killed both Stefan and Vlad's mates...Now I feel sorry for them.
- Amazon Coven Ohh it seems I'm doing more Coven thing but that's only because I can't pick between those in the covens but they're in the same place on the list. Well do I really have to explain myself, it's the Amazon coven. They're fierce, indivisual, fierce, clever and all gorgeous. They show us we really do not need men to survive, and who says they want men anyway?
- Esme and Carlisle Okay I don't like the Olympic coven too much but these two are too nice to hate, I mean Esme, as much as Leah tries not to, she does deep DEEP inside.
- Garret Although he's eventually part of the Denali coven he's still kind of indivisual...anyways he has a voice, without talent but he has a voice. He put up a good argument with the Volturi and he's with kate *awww* He's adventerous, and curious like myself. And he believes in freedom of speech and free will. For a vampire and not a vegetarian at first he's very civil. He's also brave always taking Kates electric shocks but holding her back from attacking the Volturi because he loves her *AAAAAAAAW*And I love Lee Pace <3
- Irish Coven. They're irish and I have to respect my own people right? Maggie's a little cutie, and Siobhan is just so nice and curious still about the vampire world. The two girls have gifts that do intrigue me, to tell if someone's lying and to change the outcome of things. I think they're wonderful gifts. Liam kind of takes a back seat in everything and a bit un social but hey ho.
- Benjamin and Tia I would have added the other two members of the coven but I don't perticularly like them that much. I do find it weird how they're related, but very distantly so I don't pay to much attention to it. Bejamin is very outgoing and the speaker by miles. He has an awesome gift and girl. Tia's nice and polite also I love both actors. I do wish though they had stuck to the age they were in the book.
- Charlie Aww Charlie's speech at the wedding, I love the rivalry betweent him and Billy. Their best friends and by far have the best bromance in the entire saga. He has a moustache so he gets my vote, he's gently a bit confused by everything, hates Edward ( well has a strong disliking to him) and that also gets my vote. He's nice and a cop....he's just awesome.
- Felix, Demetri- Out of the Volturi these two are my faves...by far. They're funny and when Felix flirst with bella PMSL.
Just a few pictures of the actors that I love!! (Wolf pack...obvs)Edit
The teams i am on :DEdit
|This user is on Team Wolf Pack.|
|This user is on Team Tyler's Van.|
|This user is on Team Seth.|
|This user is on Team Billy.|
|This user is on Team Leah.|
|This user is on Team Charlie.|
|This user is on Team Maria.|
|This user is on Team Jane.|
|This user is on Team Esme.|
|This user is on Team Victoria.|
|This user is on Team Emmett.|
|This user is on Team Jasper.|
|This user is on Team Volturi.|
|This user is on Team Carlisle.|
|This user is on Team Rosalie.|
|This user is on Team Jacob.|
|This user is on Team Denali.|
Twilight saga ratings. Books and films and over all likenes
Friends on wiki (I saw I was tagged on others users pages and thought I should do one as well, no order)Edit
TeamJakeward1402/Jashan -My nerd buddy, she's a babe really nice and so fun to talk to. She gets me and that's awesome! She wears glasses and that's awesome enough. She's understanding, she just gets me...what more do you need? She's nice to everyone so mess with her and I'll kick your ass!
Krashley/Samara -Samara is just....amazing, awesome, cool EVERY AWESOME WORD. That bitch rocks! She's honest, she's a little weirdo like us all and I love her like a sister. She's a Krisbian and she's proud, she sticks by her opinions and defends them which is why I love her. She's not fake, nuff said.
Teamemmet -Okay she has the same opinions as me, we're both into the same bands and she's one of the only people i've met that knows all the bands that I love and she's lovely and awesome to get along with, you get along with her without difficulty. She loves Emmett and Seth, wolf pack lovers are friends not food.
LavendaBrunette/Kelly -Where do I even start? Dexter Buddy, Glasses buddy, a Denali buddy, she's a potty mouth just like me. We have completely different music taste, but we manage to see past that. Although she has convinced me to love Lady Gaga, as I never gave her music a chance but glad I did. Her life is dedicated to Gaga, and that's awesome as it is. She loves Christian Camargo, and we have that in common. She...(I'm going to puke after this) she's Team Vampire, but I love her either way and it's her opinion. Love you to hooker pieces! She's obsessed with Dexter, which is awesome because I am to. We talk about it together, she's the biggest fashion lover I've met and she's plain awesome. She lives in New York which is amazing to!
Pucktana88/Lucy -Most likely to be my best friend on the wiki, well one of them anyway, we have loads and I mean LOADS in common. She has so much love for JLS and is my scotland babe. She's my happy buddy and fanfic buddy. Although Dee got me into fanfic Lucy helps me with mine, and I trust her a lot. She's lovely, she loves Glee. Pucktanna forever babes!! She loves Paul, and that counts for someone from the wolf pack. She loves Boo Boo as do I, and she gets me like Jashan. Love her like a sister, so much!
TeamTaycobsessiveObnoxiousMoronicBlackNike%27sGirl -Don't even begin to hate on this girl because I will kick you ass, I helped her in an argument and that's when we became close. It says something doesn't it? She sends me links to videos and pics of my wolf pack to keep me going. She knows what I like and if she comes across it she sends it to me. She loves it when I saw 'dude' and that's awesome to!I love her like a sister!
DenaliLover/Volante -CUTE AS EVER! She's an amazing twilight lover and denali lover!! We need more of them, she's lovely and sweet. She's lovely and can stick up for herself. She's easy to talk to and get along with!
TeamSeth -She sticks by her opinions, she's lovely nice and Team Seth!! Could I say more to make her awesome? She's lovely, so be mean to her and your mean to everyone!
TeamTaycobSoDealWithIt/Dee -I have so much love for Dee like I do Kelly, both are awesome. She nearly knows how much I love the wolf pack. She's hard core Team Taycob and don't mess with her she's a kick ass admin now. She;s amazing, lovely, kind and the first time we talked we went chat hopping and that was simply awesome. We talk about our jerk offs together, she's in a three way marrige with me and Lucy, Lucy's page has all the details on that. She's a megga babe and like with Kelly I love her to hooker pieces. Our granddads are just awesome and she gets me. She lives in Washington which I envy and she's been to a convention and saw Tyson...I can't say how jealous I am words don't cover it.
Mrs.Volterra -Lovely person sweet, and welcoming.
CarlaCullen -Nicest thing on this wiki, I want Ashley greene to hug her! That's how much she loves Greene. Biggest Ashley/Alice lover I've EVER met!
If I've missed you out lash out at me, because you probably should be on here. And tell me if you want to be on here, or talk to be and get to know me.
I do not mean to brag but I have various tweets from twilight stars, I mean not from all the guys I want yet but I'm getting there. Because of where I live we never get conventions or the stars over here, so I treat tweets like autographs. So the fact that many of you are able to go for a drive to a convention or live in the same state even country as one of them, consider yourself lucky! But so far I have tweets from
- Toni Trucks ( we had a conversation about her in BD and other things she'll be doing in the future, I think I got 6-7 tweets)
- Casey LaBow ( two tweets, talking about how amazing Lee Pace is)
- Judi Skenoi
- Christian Camargo (But he's in tweet love with kelly, she's a boss at getting tweets from him!)
- Andrea Gabriel
- MyAnna Buring )My very first tweet, which makes hers a special one.)
- Kiowa Gordon (YES HE TWEETED ME!!!! I can't tell you how much I spazzed out about that one, just killed me that's all )
- Tinsel Korey-I nearly died, she private messaged me and I can't say I know why but I'm eternally grateful!)
And that's who I have tweets off and here's who is still on my list.
- Mia Meastro
- Bronson Pelletier
- Tyson Houseman
- Chaske Spencer
- Julia Jones
- I would say Boo Boo but his account is shared by his sister, so it wouldn't be him.
- Alex Meraz
Although I'll keep at the vamps as well they're the ones I'm on a mission to get tweets from.
My life outside of twilight.Edit
My music :DEdit
Okay so, let me start off by saying, you may not like my music taste, but I couldn't care less no one on here does apart from TeamEmmet really, but oh well. First off, call me an Emo and I'll eat you. I'm pretty much the opposite to Dee and Kelly if you've been on their wall, me and mainstream don't get along very well ;)
- Bon Jovi- love em to pieces. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME ;)
- Muse, which is also SM's favorite band.
- Linkin Park
- Green Day
- Def Leppard
- Kings Of Leon
- All American Rejects, although they're changing quite a lot.
- Rolling Stones
- The Pretty Reckless, me and Lucy fangirl over Taylor Momsen, all the time :')
- Green Day
- Fall Out Boys
- Hot Red Chilli Peppers
- Neon Trees
- Bullets for my valentine.
- The Fray
- Foo Fighters
- Black Rebel Motor Cycle Club
- My Chemical Romance
- Death cab for cutie
- 30 seconds to mars
- Mumford and sons.
- The Maine
- Mayday Parade
- You Me At Six-I've seen these bad boys in concert ;)
- All Time Low
- Black Veil Brides
- Bowling For Soup
- Sum 41
- Blink 182
I know it's a long list, and that's not even all of them. But there are some of them, I love them all seriously they rock. Some of them I did discover through twilight soundtracks, (especially the new moon soundtrack) so thank you soundtracks.
Me and Stephanie share the same taste in music, but can't blame her.
Songs that I'm completely bumming at the moment. Edit
So if you're still reading, this is a section always getting updated of songs that I'm 'bumming' at the moment, which means really love at the moment.
- Blink 182-Adam's Song.
- My Chemical Romance-Helena.
- Birdy-Skinny Love. A bit different, but this girl has amazing talent.
- LostProphets-Last Train Home
- Lost Prophets-Rooftops
- We Are The In Crowd-Rumour Mill
- Sam Tsui and Christina Grimmie-Just a Dream.
Tinsel Korey Edit
Tinsel is amazing, we all know her for playing Emily in New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. She's such a nice person and amazing at what she does. Not to mention she's drop dead gorgeous. I'm in love with her music, listening to it all of the time. It's very different from my type of music but it's amazing. But I thought she deserved just a little paragraph dedicated to her so here you are.
My twilight relationship and Kardashian FamilyEdit
So my relaitionship is messed up, I am in a joint marridge with teamtaycobsodealwithit and pucktana88. Yes it's a three way marridge. Except I am cheating on them with the wolf pack except Jake, Dee is cheating on us with Jacob/Taylor. And Lucy is cheating on us with Aston Merrygold and Zayn from One Direction. So yeah and we are three kick ass girlfriends. So put that in your cereal and eat it :) We also like to compare ourselves to the kardashian family
Dee+Jacob/Taylor= Khloe and Lemar because they're so cute x
Me=Rob because I don't have a permanant settlement at the moment ;) I love the entire wolf pack you see, can't just pick one.
Lucy+Aston=Kim and Kris, just because they wanted to. Although I think they should be bruce and kris...
Carla=Kylie, because she wanted to and we love her.
What i like to do, e.g. hobbies.Edit
- I'm not proud but i'll admit it. I bite my nails. I'm not that bad but i still do bite them and they arent very long
- Listening to music and chilling
- Writing FanFic
- Drooling over the Wolf Pack
- Biting my pen lids to their death.
- Homework, not a hobbie I enjoy but because my teachers hate me they give me a lot of it.
- More drooling over the Wolf Pack
- Comparing Breaking Dawn Part 1 to the book, and realising what a disappointment the film was.
- Football, in America I believe they call it soccer.
- Hanging out with friends and doing things in the list above.
- Create new sayings e.g. 'Breaking Dawn Part 1 had a lack of the wolf pack' or 'put that in your cereal and eat it' or 'put that in your oven and bake it'
I do a lot more things but these things are what usually consume most of my time
My childish love for pixar films.Disney films just all of them. EditWell in case you don't know, I'm an extrememly big kid. I love, love, love pixar films in peticualr Despicable me. I mean the films are just so lovable, I mean come on they just warm you heart. I am not afraid to say, I cried in the lion king and in Bambi and I got a little teared up during Pinochio. I mean come on disney/pixar films are the best. And Mosters Inc....one of the best films ever. And who can forget shrek? But Despicable me is my all time fave, well one of them. I mean the minions are AWESOME!
No but seriously the minions are awesome. I think sometimes it's the characters i love most in the films. I mean Boo from Monsters Inc, Dory from finding Nemo, Kevin from Up, Nemo from finding Nemo, Wheezy the penguin from Toy Story 2, EVE from Wall-E and you know what the sad part is? I can think of those names from the top of my head. I love pixar, and I'm not afraid to embrace my inner kid.
Oh god, you'll hate me for this.Edit
My favorite film is Bridge To Terabithia. Yes you know Peeta? Josh Hutcherson? Yeah well he starred in this, which is where I really fell in love with him. Anyways, the film's about true friendship and is pretty much the only film that has the abillity to make me cry everytime I watch it.
Some of my favorite quotes from the series. Twilight of course. Edit
Charlie: "Look, I don't have to go fishing today..."
Harry: "Yes you do."
- Leah: (To Bella) “If you're here to torture Jacob some more, feel free to leave.”
- Embry: “I'm glad you're here Bella, maybe we can get a break from Jake's obsessive inner monologue.”
Paul: (punching Jacob on the shoulder) “I wish Bella would call!”
Jared: (eating a chicken leg) “I wish Bella wouldn't call!”
Embry: “Maybe I should call Bella!”
Quil: “Maybe I should call Bella and hang up!”
(They all laugh, including Bella)
A little Questionaire. Edit
Girl Side / Guy SideEdit
YOUR GUY SIDE:
- You love hoodies. I wear hoodies all the time, so yes.
- You love jeans. I love skinnies, so yeah.
- Dogs are better than cats. I have a dog and cherish him, hell yeah!
- It's hilarious when people get hurt. Tis amusing.
- You've played with/against boys on a team. All the time, I'm on the boys gaelic football team/
- Shopping is torture. Yes. Just yes, deteste shopping.
- Sad movies suck. To be honest I prefer an action or murder film or a comedy but not all of them suck
- You own/ed an X-Box. Who hasn't?
- Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid. No...
- At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. Yeah just like my uncle :)
- You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega. Still do, aha
- You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. No.
- You watch sports on TV. I watch the local football every Saturday, then if there's a match on TV I watch that.
- Gory movies are cool. Yes
- You go to your dad for advice. No, I got to my Granddad.
- You own like a trillion baseball caps. No
- You like going to high school football games. I think this is the American thing so no, we don't play sissy sports over here ;)
- You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. Yes.
- Baggy pants are cool to wear. Yes
- It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. No, I'm cool with that.
- Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. Green/Black :)
- You love to go crazy and not care what people think. I'm like that normally.
- Sports are fun Yes.
- Talk with food in your mouth. Haha yes.
- Sleep with your socks on at night Oh god no.
TOTAL: 21 I'm a tomboy, can't help that.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
- You wear lip gloss/chapstick. I wear chapstick? When I have chapped lips, haha
- You love to shop. No.
- You wear eyeliner. No I don't wear make-up.
- You wear the color pink Not really anymore. .
- Go to your mom for advice. Sometimes.
- You consider cheerleading a sport. Yes, but if you see the way them girls work.
- You hate wearing the color black. I wear black all the time, my nails are always painted black.
- You like hanging out at the mall. We dont have a mall where I live.
- You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. Oh god no.
- You were jewlerry? Haha I wear like 30 bracelts all the time.
- Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. No
- Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. N
- You don't like the movie Star Wars. I like Star Wars :P
- You were in gymnastics/dance? Yes, I used to do Ballet, Tap, Irish and Manx dancing.
- It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up. About 10 minutes to get ready in the morning, to shower as well would be about an hour. My hair takes forever to dry.
- You smile a lot more than you should. Yes? But I just like smiling in general.
- You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. Um yeah but most of them are converses or trainers.
- You care about what you look like. Well yes, everyone does.
- You like wearing dresses when you can. No.
- You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. Yes.
- 'You love the movie's. Yeah?
- Used to play with dolls as little kid. No
- ''Like puttin'g make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. Um actually yes me and my friends do it all of the time but we do it silly not seriously
- Like being the star of everything.No
TOTAL: 12 WOW is that bad? lol
Life Soundtrack, (I copied from Kelly who copied from Dee?)Edit
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
- 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
- 2. Put it on shuffle
- 3. Press play
- 4. For every question, type the song that's playing
- 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
- 6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... and a lot of the songs fit with the setting
- OPENING CREDITS- Simple Plan-Perfect World.
- WAKING UP-Black Veil Brides-Rebel Love Song.
- FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL-My Chemical Romance-It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Death Wish.
- FALLING IN LOVE-Fall Out Boy-This Aint A Scene, It's An Arms Race?
- BREAKING UP-Red Hot Chilli Peppers-Under The Bridge (This actually works :P)
- PROM NIGHT-Birdy-Skinny Love (I was hoping to get The Bravery-Ours)
- DAILY LIFE-Scouting For Girls-This Aint A Love Song
- MENTAL BREAK DOWN-Goo Goo Dolls-Irish.
- DRIVING-Fall Out Boy-From Now On We Are Enemies
- FLASHBACK-Linkin Park-Leave Out All The Rest (This actually kind of works too )
- GETTING BACK TOGETHER-Florence And The Machine-A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None.
- GETTING MARRIED-Panic! At The Disco-Northeren Downpour (Aww this one works!)
- BIRTH OF CHILD-Fun ft Janelle Mone-We Are Young (This doesn't work at all :P)
- FINAL BATTLE-30 Seconds To Mars-The Kill (omfg, this works so well :O )
- FUNERAL-The fray-HeartBeat (omfg, this works, one of my favorite songs :3)
- FINAL CREDITS-You Me At Six-The Swarm (omfg, this works too!!!)