- This includes you; please, stop. MinorStoop 05:40, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
No concern of mine. MinorStoop 05:56, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
Most edits by most anyone get reverted anyway. She's no problem. MinorStoop 08:01, April 10, 2013 (UTC)
If it's the movies main pages you're referring to, there are no videos on them - thy're all link to MediaWiki. If it's video pages, perhaps you should ask Pam. MinorStoop 10:01, April 10, 2013 (UTC)
I'm not taking up any more admin duties. Sorry. MinorStoop 11:03, April 10, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Video Pages
- I think that design works well for those pages. Feel free to do the same to the other video pages. -TagAlongPam (talk) 22:35, April 10, 2013 (UTC)
Re: La tua cantante
It's a term indicating humans, not vampires. MinorStoop 04:06, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Noticed how short the "human" page is? MinorStoop 06:11, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Cullen, the "cantante" page is longer than the "human" page - you can't simply add the former to the latter without editing it some. You think you can do it properly? MinorStoop 06:34, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
It's not so much a question of asking permission for "what" should be done, but of figuring out "how" it should be done. You've never shown us you could do it - not that I can see it, at least. You're right that "La tua cantante" belongs on the "Human" page, but you can't simply merge the two pages - you've got to integrate them, for example. You updated the filmography of Rami Malek; which is fine, but you haven't checked how other tables are written, so it was not formatted properly. MinorStoop 09:41, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
Why the - did you deleted my photo with Edward, Jacob and Renesmee? It's supposed to be - there! And leave it alone -! And I do not - like it -! So leave me alone and I will - put it back there cause it's necesseary and that page needs it -!
Say, V&W, are you thinking about what you're doing, when you edit main pages? You've been contributing here for two and a half years or so, including your Cullen's are HOT persona, and your edits get (practically) always reverted. Don't get me wrong, it's not willful vandalism - it's just mindless and random editing. MinorStoop 08:58, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
Looks like I've got beaten on the punch. MinorStoop 09:10, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
Please, stop adding links to wikipedia to pages; if they were allowed, the wiki would be composed by nothing else.
By the way, after two years you've been contributing here, your edits are still those of a beginner - rough, inappropriate, unclear about the structure and the purpose of this wiki;
I'd be hard pressed to remember even one who wasn't reverted right away. (That's incorrect, tabbers in galleries have been accepted.) Since I'm tired of following up a lost cause, I might (I probably will) block you for some time in the near future - and not for a mere week or two.
Please, think it over,
MinorStoop 07:56, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
You really did it
What made you get blocked, maybe it it was your own stupidity that lead you this way, but you really need to stop with the edits that are not good for this wiki. So please stop it, other users on here are feeling like your here to only to "troll" this wiki. I bet that is what your doing, and your goal is to be one and by the wiki's rule, trolls get blocked and seriously I am not afriad to say this that your reckless and stupid.
184.108.40.206 22:12, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
- User blocked for a bit. MinorStoop 22:20, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
Tabbers have been judged unhelpful except for picture galleries. MinorStoop 06:41, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
Bella's infobox test
It seems that your proposal has been accepted, so go ahead, but be careful on how many "expand" you put in - I'm not keen to having to revert too many of them, and I've already started with the Hybrid page. MinorStoop 06:53, June 10, 2013 (UTC)
- On a second examination, I do believe that from an user point of view, your "Expands" are not ergonomical, more an effort than it is a help. Infoboxes are meant to give a number of basic information at a glance - expands detract from that; you have to open and close a window (sort of) to see something you should just scroll up and down for. I've therefore reverted your edits on Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.
- Sorry, MinorStoop 13:53, June 10, 2013 (UTC)