I'm Danielle from the Netherlands. I've been a Twilight-freak since 2008. My favourite characters are Bella Swan, Alice Cullen and Edward Cullen. I'm on team Edward because Edward is such a gentlemen and I wish I could be Bella (only when she's with Edward). My favourite books are Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
You can also find me on:
My favourite pictures
- Edward: "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
Bella: "What a stupid lamb"
Edward: "What a sick, masochistic lion"
- Bella: "You're not going anywhere, you're gonna come back right?"
Alice: "As soon as you put the dog out."
- Alice: "Speaking of Italy and cars that I stole there, you still owe me a yellow Porsche"
- Bella: Alice was scrutinizing my boring jeans-and-a-t-shirt outfit in a way that made me self-conscious. Probably plotting another makeover. I sighed. My indifferent attitude to fashion was a constant thorn in her side. If I’d allow it, she’d love to dress me every day — perhaps several times a day — like some oversized three-dimensional paper doll.
- Bella: Edward and Alice playing chess was one of the funniest things I’d ever seen. They’d sat there nearly motionless, staring at the board, while Alice foresaw the moves he would make and he picked the moves she would make in return out of her head. They played most of the game in their minds; I think they’d each moved two pawns when Alice suddenly flicked her king over and surrendered. It took all of three minutes.
- Emmett: "I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around."
- Bella: "I believe that. But I want you to know something — when it comes to all this enemies nonsense, I’m out. I am a neutral country. I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures. Jacob is family. You are… well, not exactly the love of my life, because I expect to love you for much longer than that. The love of my existence. I don’t care who’s a werewolf and who’s a vampire. If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party, too."
- Alice: "This hostage stuff is fun."
- Bella: "I like danger."
- Bella: "Okay! Time for the werewolf to get out!"
- Bella: "I’ll be there. And I’ll hate every minute of it. Promise."
- Edward: "How can someone so tiny by so annoying?"
- Edward: "Do me a favor and challenge him to an arm-wrestling match. It would be a good experience for him."
- Bella: "If I think about you tonight, it will be because I’m having a nightmare."
- Jacob: "Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Emmett: "Fall down again, Bella?'"
Bella: "I punched a werewolf in the face."
- Jasper: "You truly are one frightening little monster."
- Bella: "There isn’t much that’s traditional about you and me."
- Bella: "There were many things I wanted to say, some of them not nice at all, and others more disgustingly gooey and romantic than he probably dreamed I was capable of."
- Jacob: "Go fetch a space heater. I’m not a St. Bernard."