HELLO! ThIs Is My PaGe! WeLcOmE!
My Favourite BooksEdit
- Twilight. It's the beginning! It was so beautifully written and came from a dream, or at least part of it did. It was the first appearance of Jacob, Alice, and Charlie (who, by the way, is awesome!) and I think it would have done just as well as a stand-alone novel as first intended. Though, I'm glad she went back on the idea.
- Breaking Dawn. The ending is hard to beat. There's more action, intensity and this is the one book in the series that I just couldn't put down, no matter how hard I tried. Nessie's born, Jacob finally gets over Bella like he deserves, and the long feud between the wolves (or "shapeshifters") and the Cullens is finally settled.
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. I don't know what it is, but I love this book. My sister-in-law doesn't like it because she knew what was going to happen, but I think its Bree. She's so lovable, and I liked to have a break from Bella's perspective.
My Favourite FilmsEdit
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1. More action, more intense scenes, and more everything! Of course, who wouldn't love the latest film? I loved the birth scene (I was the only one not having to shield my eyes), but it really shouldn't have been a 12A! There was 3-year-olds behind me!
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon. More Jacob! I love him! Bella's obsession of Edward becomes more evident, but so does the fact that she's more suited to Jake. He understands her, right? And did you see Jacob save her from Paul?
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Hello? The newborn fight? Am I the only one who loved their alliance? And it shows Bella isn't that stupid. In the story, the third wife kills herself. Bells just cuts herself. Hello?
My Favourite CharactersEdit
- Kate Denali. Kate? She's cunning and helps Bell master her power. Oh, and she has Garrett. How do you think she got her power?
- Leah Clearwater. Ah, misunderstood, heartbroken, tortured Leah. Dumped by Sam who went after her cousin who accepted him, and then tortured to listen to all of his thoughts about her, who wouldn't be a bit grouchy? After all, I didn't even like her at first. But after she joined Jacob's pack, she is cheerier and more like the Leah I imagine she was before her broken heart.
- Jacob Black. Who doesn't love the Alpha? Jake has a sense of humour, an adorable smile, and is so sweet to continue fighting for Bella. Even after her heart stops beating.
My Favourite CouplesEdit
- Jalice. Aren't they so sweet together? They're just as protective of each other. Jasper doesn't let her fight; Alice doesn't let him help her. And she's the only one who can beat him.
- Karrett. Love at first sight? Not quite. It was so cute reading about him falling in love with her, and I can't wait to see them on the big screen! Kate's actually stronger than Garrett, too.
- Carsme. OK, so they don't get much screen time but I think they're cute, in a way. Carlisle treated Esme when she was sixteen and fell in love with her when she was twenty-six. Destiny?