I love The Twilight Saga, Disney, Music, Movies, Games, Scrapbooking/ Art, being with my boyfriend, and our dog Roxxy
My favorite pagesEdit
The Less Better Heros
The Three Things Under Are From TeamTaycobSoDealWithIt
Girl Side / Guy SideEdit
YOUR GUY SIDE:
- You love hoodies. (yes)
- You love jeans. (Love them)
- Dogs are better than cats. (yea i guess so)
- It's hilarious when people get hurt. (Yea)
- You've played with/against boys on a team. (its fun)
- Shopping is torture. (not at all)
- Sad movies suck. (of course not)
- You own/ed an X-Box. (the first one. PS3 it better)
- Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid. (lol A LOT)
- At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. (No)
- You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega. (YUP)
- You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. (not really)
- You watch sports on TV. (Yes football GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!)
- Gory movies are cool. (No)
- You go to your dad for advice. (NOPE)
- You own like a trillion baseball caps. (No)
- You like going to high school football games. (love them GO PALMDALE FALCONS!!!!)
- You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. (No)
- Baggy pants are cool to wear. (sometimes)
- It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. (I like sleepovers just not with a bunch of people)
- Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. (yea. Blue is my favorite. and Black and Green for my High School Colors GO PALMDALE!!!!!!)
- You love to go crazy and not care what people think. (Yes)
- Sports are fun (when you play with friends)
- Talk with food in your mouth. (No)
- Sleep with your socks on at night (Nope. cant)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
- You wear lip gloss/chapstick. (YUUUUUUP)
- You love to shop. (Yes)
- You wear eyeliner. (Yes)
- You wear the color pink (Yes if i have it)
- Go to your mom for advice. (more like my sister)
- You consider cheerleading a sport. (nope)
- You hate wearing the color black. (I love black clothes)
- You like hanging out at the mall. (Yes)
- You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. (Yea i like it)
- You like wearing jewelry. (Yup)
- Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. (No)
- Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. (not really)
- You don't like the movie Star Wars. (Not really)
- You were in gymnastics/dance? (no)
- It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up. (not all the time)
- You smile a lot more than you should. (Yes)
- You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. (not sure)
- You care about what you look like. (Who doesn't?)
- You like wearing dresses when you can. (Yes)
- You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. (Yea i love the smells)
- You love the movies. (Im a movie freak)
- Used to play with dolls as little kid. (lol i played with BRATZ)
- Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. (no)
- Like being the star of everything. (Not really)
A good friend helps you up when you fall down. A best friend laughs and trips you again. Or sits on you back and forces you to stay down...
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will prank call him and whisper, "You will die in seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
A good friend picks up your papers in the hallways at school when you drop them. A best friend stands there and laughs while you scramble to pick them up.
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run, girl, run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be sitting next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend never asks for anything to eat or drink. A best friend helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
A good friend calls your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, by Grandpa. A best friend calls your parents DAD and MOM and Grandma, GRAMPS!
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend borrows your stuff for a few days and then gives it back. A best friend loses your junk and tells you, "My bad... here's a tissue."
A good friend only knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
A good friend would knock on your front door. A best friend will walk right in and say "I'm home!"
'A good friend will help me find my way when I'm lost. A best friend will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions.'
'A good friend will help me learn to drive. A best friend will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.'
'A good friend will watch my pets when I go away. A best friend won't let me go away without them.'
'A good friend will go to a concert with me. A best friend will kidnap the band with me.'
'A good friend hides me from the cops. A best friend is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.'
'A good friend lets me make an idiot of myself in public.' A best friend is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
A good friend is only through school/college. A best friend is for life.
Love Your Mommy; She Taught You ThingsTeamTaycobSoDealWithItEdit
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"