Hello! I'm new to this thing, so hear me out. I am really defensive of my beliefs, which means I tend to argue with people a lot. I love the minor characters and Hate Edward, Bella and Jacob. I think Twilight had the potential to be a really well written story but Stephanie Meyer isn't that great of an author. I am in love with Emmett Cullen and Kellan Lutz. Jasper Hale is tied with Emmett, he is so amazing. Alice and Rosalie are underappreciated characters. Carlisle and Esme are ignored by too many. I also love Seth, Embry, Quil, and Jared. I think Renesmee was a stupid idea and I hate her name.
Twilight movies: I hated Twilight, Catherine Hardwicke made some major mistakes while directing it. The one thing she did correctly was casting. Choosing unknown actors was smart. New Moon was much better, but still lacking. Eclipse is the best of the three and I am very pleased.
I really do like Twilight, I honestly owe my life to the story. Twilight helped my get out of my depression, find friends who I still love today, and realize who I am as a person. One thing I do hate about Twilight? RABID FANGIRLS!
So, you might be curious as to how I owe my life to Twilight. Or maybe you don't care, but I'm going to tell the story either way. When I was in the Seventh Grade, I was a popular person. I made a lot of enemies that year. Little did I know that all those enemies would gang up against me, and turn the people who liked me against me too. By the second day of 8th grade, I had no friends.
Yes, I know, I deserved it. I had done some really awful things. I tried to pick myself back up and change things, and even when I apologized, they shunned me.
I became suicidal very fast. I already had enough problems in my life, I didn't need this. I started my spiral downward by wishing myself to die. It was all I could think about. Car accident, fall to my death, a late season tornado racing towards me. Then I started keeping a knife in between my matress and box spring. One Saturday, my parents fought again, and I told myself I was going to use my knife. Right at that moment, Annie texted me.
Annie is the bestest friend I have ever known, but she was one of the people I had been rude and downright horrible too in the 7th grade. Randomly, she texted me, and changed everything. Her text was simple: "Want to sit by me during lunch on Monday?" I had been sitting by myself for weeks.
Annie sat with a strange group of 7th graders. I asked her "What do you talk about with them?"
Lets back up about a year and a half, July 21, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows has just been released. I had finished it within hours. My Grandma - Who had given me the book for my birthday - Noticed this and asked me what I would read now. I replied, "I don't know."
So she handed me Twilight. I read the first chapter and became so bored. I never touched it again.
Until Annie had texted me.
I had finished the story by 3 AM that night. I bought New Moon the next day, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, I had finished the whole series in 6 days. I blew over 100 dollars on the Movie guide, Twilight Tickets, two t-shirts, pins... That didn't matter.
Today, I am happy. Today, I am living. Today, that knife is back in the silverware drawer. Today, I am TEAM EMMETT! :P
Twilight Song Of The Day PlaylistEdit
Here is a playlist of all the songs that are featured in my Blog, Twilight Song of the Day You can visit the blog Here
- Trouble by NeverShoutNever
- Beauty from Pain by Superchick
- My Baby's Better Than Yours by Meg & Dia
- When The Day Met The Night by Panic! At the Disco
- I'm With You by Avril Lavigne
- Turn it Off by Paramore
Pages That I Have MadeEdit
- Theme songs for Bella Swan
- Theme songs for Edward Cullen
- Theme songs for Rosalie and Emmett
- Theme songs for Alice and Jasper
- I Wish I Was Attending Forks High School
- Top Ten Twilight Stereotypes
- Mistakes that Catherine Hardwicke made while directing Twilight
- Why the Team Edward/Team Jacob war is stupid
- Reasons that Nessie should be CGI in the movie
- Top Ten Signs that you Might Have Edward-Cullen-Syndrome
- Top Ten Reasons Why We Love Mike Newton
- 10 Ways Twilight is Like a Drug
- 10 Ways To Really Get On Edward Cullen's Nerves
- Top Ten Sports that Emmett Cullen might be good at...
- Top Ten Things Emmett Will Do To Break An Awkward Silence
- When The Cullens Looked Their Best
- Top Ten Cool Powers That Stephanie Meyer Should have Put in the Saga
- 10 Ways Rosalie could Become Happy
- 10 Unique Names that are loads better than "Renesmee"
- 10 Creepy Similarities between Edward and Jacob
- 10 Reasons Why The Cullens need to develope a hobby
- 10 Really Weird Twilight Products
- Ten Things Twilight Fans do in Their Spare Time
- 10 Twilight Wars that are really stupid
- 10 Things That Prove Bella is Selfish
- The 10 types of Twilight Fans
- If I were the Author of The Twilight Saga...
- 10 Things the Cullens could become famous for
- Ten Other Rainy Towns that Twilight could have been Set in
- Ten Ways To Piss Off The Twilighters
- Some of the Funniest Twilight Quotes that fans have made up
- 10 Reasons Why Bella should have never named the kid EJ
- Gallery: Mike Newton
- Reasons Why Carter Burwell Screwed up Bella's Lullaby
- The Craziest Plotlines I have ever Seen on Fanfiction.Net
- Gallery:Royce King II
- Gallery:Leah Clearwater
- Gallery:Seth Clearwater
- Gallery:Emily Young
- Why Stephenie Meyer should hurry up with Midnight Sun
- 10 Things about Twilight Fans that REALLY annoy me
- The Good things about Fanfiction
Users I Tend To StalkEdit
I have a Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1776970/Megan_Geyer
|This user is on Team Emmett.|
|This user is on Team Jasper.|
|This user is on Team Rosalie.|
|This user is on Team Alice.|