Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Twilight: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack|
|Label||Chop Shop/Atlantic Records|
|CD Info||1 disc|
|Release||November 4, 2008|
The Twilight Original Motion Picture Soundtrack debuted at #1 on the Billboard albums sales chart, having sold about 165,000 copies in its first week of release. 29%, or 48,000, were digital downloads. Twilight scored the second biggest digital week for a soundtrack since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking album download sales in 2004.
Track listing Edit
- "Supermassive Black Hole" (Muse) – 3:29
- "Decode" (Paramore) – 4:22
- "Full Moon" (The Black Ghosts) – 3:50
- "Leave Out All the Rest" (Linkin Park) – 3:20
- "Spotlight" (Twilight Mix) (Mute Math) – 3:20
- "Go All the Way (Into the Twilight)" (Perry Farrell) – 3:27
- "Tremble for My Beloved" (Collective Soul) – 3:53
- "I Caught Myself" (Paramore) – 3:55
- "Eyes On Fire" (Blue Foundation) – 5:01
- "Never Think" (Robert Pattinson) – 4:29
- "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" (Iron & Wine) – 4:00
- "Bella's Lullaby" (Carter Burwell) – 2:19
iTunes bonus tracks Edit
Three bonus songs are included with the download of the full album from iTunes.
- "Let Me Sign" (Robert Pattinson)
- "La Traviata" (composed by Giuseppe Verdi, performed by the The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)
- "Clair de Lune" (composed by Claude Debussy, performed by The APM Orchestra)
Songs by scene Edit
|1||"Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse||The Cullens play baseball||3:31|
|2||"Decode" by Paramore||Second song in end credits||4:21|
|3||"Full Moon" by The Black Ghosts||Opening credits||3:50|
|4||"Leave Out All the Rest" by Linkin Park||Second song in end credits (after "15 Step")||3:19|
|5||"Spotlight (Twilight Mix)" by Mutemath||Bella gets out of car at school with Edward||3:20|
|6||"Go All the Way (Into the Twilight)" by Perry Farrell||Bella and Edward first walk into prom||3:27|
|7||"Tremble for My Beloved" by Collective Soul||Bella gets saved by Edward from Tyler's van||3:53|
|8||"I Caught Myself" by Paramore||Bella and friends shopping for prom dresses||3:55|
|9||"Eyes on Fire" by Blue Foundation||Bella waiting at the parking lot for Edward||5:01|
|10||"Never Think" by Robert Pattinson||Bella and Edward talking at the restaurant||4:29|
|11||"Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron & Wine||Bella and Edward dance and talk alone at prom||4:02|
|12||"Bella's Lullaby" by Carter Burwell||On and off throughout the film||2:2|
Bonus songs by scene Edit
"Let Me Sign" by Robert Pattinson
Edward sucks the venom from Bella's hand
"La Traviata" by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Edward takes Bella to the Cullen's house for the first time.
"Clair de Lune" by The APM Orchestra
Edward and Bella listening to the song at his room.
Behind the scenes Edit
Stephenie Meyer is a huge fan of Muse. Robert Pattinson created a different version of Bella's Lullaby which ultimately wasn't used in the film. When asked about it he said, "I heard my original one the other day, and I really liked it. I was kind of depressed afterwards, but I like the new one as well. The new one I didn't write; the composer Carter Burwell did it. The new one fits in with the rest of the score, whereas my one was completely random, so unless you want a five-minute scene of just me playing the piano, I guess it's kind of irrelevant."
Stephenie Meyer's playlistsEdit
- Main article: Stephenie Meyer playlists
Music from the movie not in the soundtrack:
- "15 Step" by Radiohead
The lead singles of the soundtrack are:
- "Decode" by Paramore (released: October 1, 2008)
- "Go All The Way (Into The Twilight)" by Perry Farrell (released: October 23, 2008)
See also Edit