Siobhan: Outcome manipulation
He loved the idea of creating a vampire harem and traveled through Europe to look for exceptional women for his collection, with human servants of his own. In the end, he found seven women to add to the harem, three of whom were completely devoted to him.
When Sancar heard of the beautiful Irish woman, Siobhan, who was stronger than a vampire, he sought her out and became completely infatuated with her complexions and physiques. That night, he made his move on her, raped and bit her, and took her back into his lair while she was in conversion.
However, before Siobhan's newborn year ended, she killed Sancar and his most devoted followers. The four who weren't devoted to him went their own ways, and the coven split.
- Sancar: Founder and master of this coven. He enjoyed the company of beautiful women so much he created the harem as a vampire, turning only women who appealed to him. He was most appealed by Siobhan. However, she showed no loyalty to him, and before the end of her year as a newborn, he died in her hands.
- 3 female vampires: All of them chosen by Sancar for his collection. Of all seven (excluding Siobhan), three of them were very loyal to him, and all three were killed by Siobhan when attempting to avenge him.
- Human servants: Kept for entertainment, nutritional needs, and personal service.
- Siobhan: The last member of the harem with the power to influence reality: she never had loyalty to Sancar, the man who raped and changed her. She killed him and broke the coven apart before her newborn year ended.
- Four female vampires: All of them chosen by Sancar for his collection. Four of them did not show him loyalty, and went their separate ways after his death.
| Olympic • Volturi • Denali|
Amazon • Arkansas • Benito's • Egyptian • French • Hilda's • Irish • James's • Mexican • Monterrey • Northern Texas • Romanian • Sancar's harem • Seattle newborn army