This is a list of quotes in Midnight Sun.
- "This was the time of the day when I wished I were able to sleep."
- ―Edward Cullen thinking about highscool
- "'So, Bella, I was following your scent through the woods after I left your room where I'd been watching you sleep... Yes, that would be quite the ice breaker."
- ―Edward, reflecting on why he can not ask Bella why she was wandering in the woods outside her house
- "More than that, I thought of Bella and requited love. She couldn’t love me the way I loved her—such an overpowering, all-consuming, crushing love would probably break her fragile body. But she felt strongly enough. Enough to subdue the instinctive fear. Enough to want to be with me. And being with her was the greatest happiness I had ever known."
|Books||Twilight • New Moon • Eclipse • Breaking Dawn • The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner|
|Unpublished items||Midnight Sun|
|Films||Twilight • New Moon • Eclipse • Breaking Dawn - Part 1 • Breaking Dawn - Part 2|