Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Okay, it's clear the categorization of the pages on the wiki has gotten a little crazy. I think we should remove the category awards from the leaderboard because that is clearly what it's from. Anyone disagree? 02:17, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I fully agree because this will keep going on, and the wiki will become disorted. --Auror. plus the great Andrachome 02:18, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
PHUNK THE AWARDS!!!!! ♥Fward'sOpheliac♥
I'm in agreement. The only way I've actually got my 5 category badge was fixing vandalism. People are trying to find any little category to add. On another note, when did we get forums? Have we always had these? LuckyTimothy 02:21, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
XD yeah ♥Fward'sOpheliac♥
- Agreed, the category awards must go. -TagAlongPam (talk) 04:13, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, they really need to go. I just looked through GODKING OF ICE CERBERUS WERE-GARURUMON history. He made about 40 edits today on the Eclipse page where he added every category known to man... deleted them all and then started back up again. Yep, some people just love shiny badges a little too much. LuckyTimothy 23:11, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Bad news, it's impossible to remove the awards. I guess we just have to hope people will eventually stop. 03:08, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, well. Yeah, here's hoping it stops at some point. LuckyTimothy 03:25, July 15, 2010 (UTC)