This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Breaking Dawn Part 2: Final Battle Kill/Death Count
In this video I show you the K/D stats of the final fight in Breaking Dawn Part 2. ONLY kills and deaths that happen during the battle are counted.
1. Benjamin is noted at the end for having the most indirect kills. His chasm resulted in 11 Vampire Goon deaths and Leah's death.
2. There is one unclear kill featuring a dark-haired jacket-wearing good vampire. I did not attribute this kill to anyone as there is no way to see who it is (most likely Edward or Emmett though)
3. Felix was not killed on screen
4. Rosalie is there fighting. You can see her for a split second immediately when the fight begins.
5. The only way to truly kill a Twilight vampire is incineration. Venom is highly flammable.
6. Bella and Edward were going to die after Aro is torched. In the book it is implied Alice would not make it either. Edward couldn't see the final battle results as Alice's vision cuts off, presumably because she dies.
7. The song is the Twilight Overture featured on the Breaking Dawn Part 2 score.