|The Twilight Saga: Eclipse: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack|
|CD Info||1 disc|
|Release||June 8, 2010|
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the official soundtrack for the Eclipse film, released June 8, 2010. The lead single is "Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)" by Muse. The image on the front of the CD is a small poster of Bella Swan with the Eclipse logo, when unfolded.
MySpace music announced the track list on May 12, 2010.
- Metric – "Eclipse (All Yours)"
- Muse – "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)"
- The Bravery – "Ours"
- Florence + The Machine – "Heavy In Your Arms"
- Sia – "My Love"
- Fanfarlo – "Atlas"
- The Black Keys – "Chop and Change"
- The Dead Weather – "Rolling In On a Burning Tire"
- Beck and Bat for Lashes – "Let’s Get Lost"
- Vampire Weekend – "Jonathan Low"
- UNKLE – "With You In My Head (featuring The Black Angels)"
- Eastern Conference Champions – "A Million Miles An Hour"
- Band of Horses – "Life On Earth"
- Cee-Lo Green – "What Part Of Forever"
- Howard Shore - "Jacob's Theme"
Deluxe Edition bonus tracks
- Battles - "The Line" 5:05
- Bombay Bicycle Club - "How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep?" 2:58
- Fanfarlo - "Atlas" (The Time and Space Machine Remix) 6:04
- Cee-Lo Green - "What Part of Forever" (Johan Hugo Remix) 4:51
- Metric - "Eclipse (All Yours)" [Acoustic] 3:45 (iTunes pre-order or ilovemetric.com bonus)
International bonus tracks
- "Magia y Deseo" by Jesse & Joy (Mexico) 3:33
- "Eterno Pra Você" by Hori (Brazil) 3:51
- "Edge of My Dreams" by Lisa Mitchell (Australia) 4:19
- "Don't You Mourn the Sun" by MiMi (Switzerland) 3:46
Songs by scene
|1||"Eclipse (All Yours)" by Metric||First song of ending credits (comes in from "Wedding Plans" by Howard Shore)||3:45|
|2||"Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)" by Muse||Second song in the graduation party at the Cullen house.||3:50|
|3||"Ours" by The Bravery||First song at the graduation party at the Cullen house.||3:47|
|4||"Heavy in Your Arms" by Florence + The Machine||Second song of ending credits (was originally where "Let's Get Lost" plays, but moved to the credits)||4:44|
|5||"My Love" by Sia||Bella and Edward kiss heavily and passionately. Edward proposes to Bella and she accepts.||5:10|
|6||"Atlas" by Fanfarlo||Edward drops Bella off to meet Jacob.||3:27|
|7||"Chop and Change" by The Black Keys||Riley exits from the bar in Seattle and into the rainy night.||2:25|
|8||"Rolling in on a Burning Tire" by The Dead Weather||Victoria and Riley kiss passionately.||3:53|
|9||"Let's Get Lost" by Beck and Bat for Lashes||Bella calls Jacob without any response and decides to visit him.||4:10|
|10||"Jonathan Low" by Vampire Weekend||Bella rides off with Jacob on his motorcycle to La Push.||3:32|
|11||"With You in My Head" by UNKLE featuring The Black Angels||Jasper teaches the Cullens and wolf pack how to fight newborns.||4:43|
|12||"A Million Miles an Hour" by Eastern Conference Champions||Jacob is shown onscreen for the first time in the movie. Jacob confronts Bella and Edward at school.||4:07|
|13||"Life on Earth" by Band of Horses||Bella and Edward laying in her bed, discussing why he refuses to change her.||5:30|
|14||"What Part of Forever" by Cee-Lo Green||Third song of ending credits.||3:57|
|15||"Jacob's Theme" by Howard Shore||Plays throughout the movie in scenes involving Jacob.||2:27|
Bonus songs by scene
"The Line" by Battles
|Plays when Edward drives away from dropping off Bella to Jacob at treaty line.||5:05|
|"How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep" by Bombay Bicycle Club||At Forks high school when talking to friends about Valedictorian speech and Alice’s party.||3:00|
According to Metacritic, the soundtrack has received a weighted mean of 76, indicating "generally favorable reviews". It has generally been better reviewed than the soundtrack for New Moon, which received a score of 70; however, Entertainment Weekly gave New Moon a grade of A, whereas Eclipse was given a B+. Conversely, Allmusic gave the soundtrack for Eclipse a better rating than that for New Moon, awarding it 4 stars out of 5 rather than the previous soundtrack, which received only 2.
Singles from the soundtrack are:
- "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)" by Muse (released: May 17, 2010)
- "Eclipse (All Yours)" by Metric (released: May 25, 2010)
- "Heavy In Your Arms" by Florence + The Machine (released: November 15, 2010)
- This is the third soundtrack to feature Muse, Stephenie Meyer's favorite band. She was very excited that they were going to be in the music. The song was Nuetron Star Collision.
- Among some of the famous bands/singers, there was Cee Lo Green, Florence Welch, Muse, Black Keys, Beck, and Bat For Lashes.
- Eclipse (All Yours) by Metric was also played in both Breaking Dawn films on numerous occasions.