This is a list of quotes in Breaking Dawn.
- "I gotta say it, Bells, you're a freak show."
- ―Jacob to Bella Cullen on the subject of her change to a vampire
"Break alot of stuff?"
- Emmett to Edward and Bella
- "Bachelor parties are designed for those who are sad to see the passing of their single days."
- ―Edward to Bella
- "We’ll get to know each other later. We’ll have eons of time for that!"
- ―Tanya to Bella
- "Who gives an island as a gift? I frowned. I hadn’t realized Edward’s extreme generosity was a learned behavior."
- ―Bella Cullen's thoughts on Isle Esme
- "I didn’t know how or when, but someday, Alice was going to pay for this."
- ―Bella upon discovering the lingerie that Alice Cullen packed for her
- "Why am I covered in feathers?"
- ―Bella to Edward after he bit a pillow
- "I don’t spend my free time plotting like some people do. 'What can we do to wear Bella out today?'"
- ―Bella imitating Edward
- "Ay caray!"
- ―Eleazar after Renesmee touched his forehead
- "No. No way!"
- ―Bella after turning nineteen
- "Alice, Alice, Alice!"
- ―Bella's thoughts on Alice's return during the Volturi confrontation
- "That's too I bad, I liked that one."
"I did, too."
- ―Bella and Edward on Edward destroying Bella's nightgown
- "That thing is kicking the hell out of her."
- ―Seth Clearwater while talking to Jacob in his mind as a werewolf
- "You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster!?"
- ―Bella after Jacob calls Renesmee, Nessie
- "You got food in my hair."
- ―Rosalie Hale to Jacob
- "She's going to be the most spoiled half-vampire in existence."
- ―Alice Cullen on Renesmee
- "I almost went back. I almost turned around and fell down on my knees and started begging again. But I knew that I had to quit Bella, quit her cold turkey, before she killed me, like she was going to kill him."
|Books||Twilight • New Moon • Eclipse • Breaking Dawn • The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner|
|Unpublished items||Midnight Sun|
|Films||Twilight • New Moon • Eclipse • Breaking Dawn - Part 1 • Breaking Dawn - Part 2|