|The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack|
|CD Info||1 disc|
73:39 (deluxe edition)
|Release||November 8, 2011|
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the official soundtrack for the film Breaking Dawn - Part 1. It was released on November 8, 2011.
- The Joy Formidable - "End Tapes"
- Angus & Julia Stone - "Love Will Take You"
- Bruno Mars - "It Will Rain"
- Sleeping at Last - "Turning Page"
- The Features - "From Now On"
- Christina Perri - "A Thousand Years"
- Theophilus London - "Neighbors"
- The Belle Brigade - "I Didn’t Mean It"
- Noisettes - "Sister Rosetta (2011 Version)"
- Cider Sky - "Northern Lights"
- Iron & Wine - "Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version)"
- Imperial Mammoth - "Requiem On Water"
- Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz - "Cold"
- Mia Maestro - "Lloverá"
- "Love Death Birth" by Carter Burwell
Songs by sceneEdit
|1||"Endtapes" by The Joy Formidable||First song of the end credits before the Volturi scene.||4:10|
|2||"Love Will Take You" by Angus & Julia Stone||Carmen, Eleazar, Kate, Tanya, and Irina talk to Bella at the wedding reception.||4:31|
|3||"It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars||Third song in the end credits; also plays as Bella and Edward exit the Cullen house to depart to their honeymoon.||4:18|
|4||"Turning Page" by Sleeping at Last||Bella and Edward become intimate on Isle Esme.||4:16|
|5||"From Now On" by The Features||Montage of Bella and Edward on their honeymoon.||3:22|
|6||"A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri||Fourth song in the end credits.||4:48|
|7||"Neighbors" by Theophililus London||Jacob gets angry at Bella and Edward at the reception.||3:57|
|8||"I Didn't Mean It" by The Belle Brigade||2nd song in end credits, which plays during the Volturi scene part-way into credits.||3:35|
|9||"Sister Rosetta (2011 Version)" by Noisettes||Original version plays while Bella gets ready for the night with Edward on her honeymoon.||2:59|
|10||"Northern Lights" by Cider Sky||Bella and Jacob dance at the wedding reception.||3:50|
|11||"Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version)"||Original version plays as Bella and Edward say their vows and kiss at their wedding.||4:28|
|12||"Requiem on Water" by Imperial Mammoth||Bella, alone after discovering she is pregnant.||2:24|
|13||"Cold" by Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz||Pregnant and sick Bella sleeps as the Cullens and wolves look after her/Bella takes a bath/Bella is left alone after Edward yells at her.||3:41|
|14||"Lloverá" by Mia Maestro||Bella and Edward swimming in the moonlight on their honeymoon.||5:14|
|15||"Love Death Birth" by Carter Burwell||Various scenes throughout the film/Bella's transformation montage.||6:05|
Bonus songs by sceneEdit
"Like A Drug (Bonus Track)" by Hard-FI
|Everyone dancing at the reception.||3:41|
|"Turning Page (Instrumental)" by Sleeping at Last||Bella walks down the aisle.||4:17|
"Eclipse (All Yours) [Bonus Track]" by Kevin Teasley
|Played by band at the reception.||4:03|
Deluxe Edition bonus tracksEdit
- Hard-FI - "Like A Drug (Bonus Track)"
- Sleeping At Last - "Turning Page (Instrumental)"
- Kevin Teasley - "Eclipse (All Yours) [Bonus Track]" (instrumental)
The lead singles from the soundtrack are:
- "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars (released: September 27, 2011)
- "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri (released: October 18, 2011)
- This is the first of any of the soundtracks to not have a song by the band, Muse , whom Stephanie Meyer has had in her acknowledgements numerous times.
- This is the first Twilight Saga soundtrack to have a song with rap in it.
- The most amount of songs/tracks can be found on this soundtrack.
- Mia Maestro sings "Llovera". She is the actress who portrays Carmen of the Denali Coven