- "He had a limited ability to make others view him as their leader. It worked best on those who were directionless."
- ―Entry on Raoul's gift[src]
Raoul was suspected to have this power, but it wasn't officially confirmed until his power was described in The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide.
To use this power, Raoul mainly needed to be in close proximity to someone with a weak mind. This power also worked well to inflicting fear on those around him, supported by his masculine build, and make them view him as a leader.
Raoul's power may be originated from his experience as a human gangster leader, that which his trait of leadership became more pronounced by his conversion into a vampire.
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
- "... Riley thinks he's got some kind of magnetism - people are drawn to him, they follow him."
- ―Diego's description of Raoul's gift.[src]
Diego and Bree once discussed Raoul's potential power, but they dismissed the subject very quickly. Near the battle against the Cullens, Raoul instinctually used this power to make his gang follow him.
- Chelsea's ability to influence emotional bonds between people is similar to Raoul's ability to attract others.