- "He had a limited ability to make others view him as their leader. It worked best on those who were directionless."
- ―Entry on Raoul's gift[src]
Raoul was suspected to have this power, but it wasn't officially confirmed until his power was described in The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide.
To use this power, Raoul mainly needed to be in close proximity to someone with a weak mind. This power also worked well to inflicting fear on those around him, supported by his masculine build, and make them view him as a leader.
Raoul's power may be originated from his experience as a gangster. While managing a nascent gang in Seattle, he easily recruited new members. His trait of leadership and pride became more potent by his conversion to vampirism.
The Short Second Life of Bree TannerEdit
- "... Riley thinks he's got some kind of magnetism―people are drawn to him, they follow him."
- ―Diego's description of Raoul's gift.[src]
Diego and Bree once discussed Raoul's potential power, but they dismissed the subject very quickly. Near the battle against the Cullens, Raoul instinctually used this power to make his gang follow him.
- Heidi's ability to physically appeal to others, human or vampire, is similar to Raoul's ability. Because Raoul's power was only limited to drawing directionless individuals, Heidi's gift is proven to be stronger.
- Chelsea's ability to influence emotional bonds between people is similar to Raoul's ability to attract others.